Author Topic: 2017 bag tags  (Read 219 times)

• Novice Poster
    • View Profile
2017 bag tags
« on: November 14, 2016, 07:15:26 PM »
 where and when can 2017 bag tags be picked up?  Was out of town last weekend and could not attend the election dinner. Does anyone have any info on this

dickthediscparker

• THE ONE AND ONLY
  • 1000 Rated Poster
  • Awesome at things. Many, mini things.
    • View Profile
Re: 2017 bag tags
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2016, 07:32:45 PM »
Yes, I actually am just now getting the weekend wrapped up. My goal is to have all of the tags available at the store you chose no later than this Friday, if not sooner. I will post here when certain stores have tags to pick up. Those who paid to have theirs mailed, please allow 1-2 weeks for delivery.

Please check this list to make sure your name and store location preference is on there. If not, please email me at membership@kcfdc.org to let me know where you would like to pick it up asap. I will be going down to each store this week.
Dick Parker
• 2014-16 Kansas City Wide Open Tournament Director
• Course Designer
• Amateur Photoshopper

robm

• 1000 Rated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2016, 10:53:23 AM »
Double checking - if we did not play in club championships, we can pay our 2017 fees at either store and receive the 2017 bag tag starting below the last championship number (approximately figuring the tags are split between stores)?
Rob Martin
KCFDC: 1507
PDGA: 51540
https://www.facebook.com/MaverickDiscGolf

dickthediscparker

• THE ONE AND ONLY
  • 1000 Rated Poster
  • Awesome at things. Many, mini things.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2016, 11:13:56 AM »
Double checking - if we did not play in club championships, we can pay our 2017 fees at either store and receive the 2017 bag tag starting below the last championship number (approximately figuring the tags are split between stores)?

Basically, yes, you are correct. I intend to visit both stores this week and drop of an allotment of tags for distribution. I'm still trying to get a hold of a few people to find out where they want their tags dropped off before I make the long trip so that's why they are not there yet. I will post here and on facebook when they are at either store.

I am going to give every other tag to each store so they have pretty much a fair sampling of #'s to give out. One store will not have 10 better than the other basically. Also, not the last championship # due to the amount of people who picked up during the meeting who were not there. So we are now giving away 160+.
Dick Parker
• 2014-16 Kansas City Wide Open Tournament Director
• Course Designer
• Amateur Photoshopper

robm

• 1000 Rated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2016, 11:24:39 AM »
I am going to give every other tag to each store so they have pretty much a fair sampling of #'s to give out. One store will not have 10 better than the other basically. Also, not the last championship # due to the amount of people who picked up during the meeting who were not there. So we are now giving away 160+.

Perfect. Thanks.
Rob Martin
KCFDC: 1507
PDGA: 51540
https://www.facebook.com/MaverickDiscGolf