General > Bag Tags

Bag Tag Rules

(1/12) > >>

Dale W:
The Kansas City Flying Disc Golf Club Tag System Rules 2007

1. Tags must be attached to bags in a visible location and carried at all times.

2. You MUST play with other tag holders on your card at any KCFDC event. Off-card challenges should be limited to one individual choice, you can accept or decline off-card challenges.  Off-card challenges will be settled after on-card challenges.

3. You may not hide or withhold a tag when you have a lower number.

4. If you have to leave during a challenge round for any reason you will forfeit your tag and graciously accept the highest numbered tag in the group.

5.  If you lose your tag you may be able to PURCHASE a new one depending upon availability, you must also notify a member of the EC if tag 1-10 is lost.

6. If you have a tag you must try to play in one club event each month.

I am attempting to educate myself on Tag Rules as this is the first year I will be a member/participating with tags.  I am sure other new members are wondering the same things as I am:

1) Are these rules still accurate?  If not, what are the changes and are they published anywhere?

2) What is the "out of town" challenge rules? 

Thanks in advance for the clarification.

coops:
Yes, except 6 really isn't true too much.

discglover:
#6's concern was for those holding the first several tag #'s.

ian:
This might of been answered before, but are the 2012 tags in play once you get one or do you have to use the 2011's until the end of the year? Just wondering.

kidmills:
well most people that have lower 2011 tags will say that they will only play 2012 tags now that they have one
the ones that have low 2012 tags will say that when it is 2012 they will play for that tag

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version