General > Bag Tags

Bag Tag Rules

<< < (11/12) > >>

Kevin Montgomery:

--- Quote from: eeastwood on April 28, 2012, 10:33:11 AM ---Here's a scenario I wanted to know how to handle.  Say there are 3 players with bag tags playing on a card in league.  Tag #'s 4, #50, and #260.  Say the #50 and #260 tie (both shoot 54), but both players beat the #4 bag tag holder (shot 56).  Who gets the #4 tag?  Clearly the former #4 who shot 56 gets #260 in this scenario.  But I couldn't figure out who gets the lowest tag since both of the other players have a claim to it.

--- End quote ---

The person with #50 gets #4 and the #260 holder goes to #50 (still a pretty nice jump). Basically, whoever had the lower tag among the two that tied for the lowest tag gets the lowest tag. That seems like the way to handle it to me.

Twister66:
I agree with with that logic.

spinachio:
So I just wanted to see how everyone play tags. I play my current(2013) till the end of the year. I will also play my 2014 when I buy one at club elections. I thought maybe waiting till Ice Bowl to play 2014 but I ALWAYS play for tag, so from now till end of year I'll play for both. What do yall like to do with tags?

andyportwood:

--- Quote from: spinachio on November 13, 2013, 05:03:02 PM ---So I just wanted to see how everyone play tags. I play my current(2013) till the end of the year. I will also play my 2014 when I buy one at club elections. I thought maybe waiting till Ice Bowl to play 2014 but I ALWAYS play for tag, so from now till end of year I'll play for both. What do yall like to do with tags?

--- End quote ---
I just leave it to the discretion of everyone on the card. In my opinion, its for fun any way. Ill even put my '12 tag on the line if someone wants to play for it  ;D

dickthediscparker:
Technically, the 2014 don't need to be in play until 2014. I typically will not take mine out until then. Also with all the local minis being doubles I rarely play singles rounds.

That being said. Do whatever you want.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version