Author Topic: ACE at Swope  (Read 1392 times)

going-long

ACE at Swope
« on: April 10, 2006, 08:35:52 AM »
I think that if you played at the swope tourney this weekend yopu heard that I got aan ACE. AND I was not in the ACE FUND. Just letting everyone know that that was a huge mistake. Just to give some advice, join the damn ace fund in tourney's. i WILL NEVER BE OUT OF THE ace FUND IN THE FUTURE.  It was a fun day and I still got an ACE no matter if I won the ace fund or not. I cant believe I can throw it that far, I have a weak throw anyway.....HAHA

NARIN CLOUSE

chi chi rodweez

• Am Poster
    • View Profile
GREAT ACE!!!
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2006, 10:03:12 AM »
Yes i can confirm little narin's ace....GREAT ONE!!! I'm glad i was in your group to see it.

Congrats again.......now that you've given your little speal about tourney ace funds the bigger question IS>>>>>>.are you in the high dollar ace fund with the friday night fun leaguers???????

chi chi

Flip

• Am Poster
    • View Profile
ACE at Swope
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2006, 10:11:40 AM »
Aces are pretty rare, even for top players, by not being in the fund you spread the wealth(you did get paid by those on your card?).  

What I mean to say is- thanks for letting me walk away with the ace fund for a short upshot under the basket.  I love CTP!!! :twisted:

(2006: Aces= 0, CTP's Won= 2)

-Sean #2

going-long

ACE at Swope
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2006, 12:28:55 PM »
I think you should split that with me mr sean.....I mean I didnt get in the ace fund because i wanted others to feel speacial about themselves. ahha
I had a great time, cant wait for Teds this weekend. Thanks again Tim for compliment, and the moola. I can pay child support now.ahhaha

narin

Quote from: "Flip"
Aces are pretty rare, even for top players, by not being in the fund you spread the wealth(you did get paid by those on your card?).  

What I mean to say is- thanks for letting me walk away with the ace fund for a short upshot under the basket.  I love CTP!!! :twisted:

(2006: Aces= 0, CTP's Won= 2)

-Sean #2

jack

• 1000 Rated Poster
    • View Profile
ACE at Swope
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2006, 01:29:57 PM »
you may also want to ask Dirk about the ace fund, as he too got an ace, and was not in the fund, his rationale, was that he got an ace last friday, so he wouldn't get another.   How come I had to pay him both times?
===o  {>[]----
Jack Lowe-
Parks Development Director for KCFDC
Multiple PDGA Worlds TD
Course Designs
913.485.5123-C
"Disc Golf-
Like ball golf, only faster,
cheaper, and healthier!"

bagger

ACE at Swope
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2006, 11:28:55 AM »
After the Mighty Mo on Saturday I went out to Rosedale on Sunday with some new discs to try.  I had a brand new FLASH and on hole #7 it took off to the right and disappeared down under.  I never found it, it was only the second time I threw it.  :(

I almost didn't play the back nine, but I'm glad I did.  

My first ACE!!!!!! on hole 13.

315 ft. with a 172 Wraith, it hit the ground about 4 feet in front of the basket and skipped lightly into the basket!!!!!!

After a decade of playing, finally an ACE!

What a crazy game.

Bagger

Schoen-hopper

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
ACE at Swope
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2006, 11:47:09 AM »
I was the Wraith.  The biggest breakthrough in disc design since the Eagle.

315', Nice ACE!

Flip

• Am Poster
    • View Profile
ACE at Swope
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2006, 11:59:25 AM »
Got my first ace 6 years ago today on that placement at #13.  170 XL with a new-fangled tie-dye job.  

I was the Wraith

Schoen-hopper, I always suspected you were.  :wink:

-Sean

chi chi rodweez

• Am Poster
    • View Profile
I AM THE TEEBIRD!!!!!!!
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2006, 12:50:28 PM »
I AM THE TEEBIRD!!!!!!!  BE WARNED!

Quote:
I was the Wraith

Schoen-hopper, I always suspected you were.