Author Topic: 43 & Sunny  (Read 632 times)

bensdadfred

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
43 & Sunny
« on: December 15, 2011, 08:59:07 AM »
Sounds perfect for some Down Unggeee!  ;D After 11:00 but before 1:30....any thoughts?  :-\ Where's Jack Handy when I need him? wait....that sounds weird :o
2 Things: Don't sweat the small stuff & everything is small stuff!

phisherman_77

• 1000 Rated Poster
    • View Profile
Re: 43 & Sunny
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2011, 09:56:09 AM »
are you lonely fred?  ;D

Tom

• 1000 Rated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2011, 10:02:42 AM »
If you're ever stuck in some thick undergrowth, in your underwear, don't stop and think of what other words have "under" in them, because that's probably the first sign of jungle madness.

Kevin Montgomery

• Administrator
  • 1000 Rated Poster
  • Nice shot!
    • View Profile
    • http://kcfdc.org
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2011, 10:07:06 AM »
"If you ever catch on fire, try to avoid seeing yourself in a mirror, because I bet that's what really throws you into a panic."
Kevin Montgomery
Eschew Obfuscation
KCFDC #117
PDGA# 12037
http://www.kcfdc.org

bensdadfred

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2011, 10:21:46 AM »
WoW.........Deep!   Anywho.... I will be there @ noon             ;D   
2 Things: Don't sweat the small stuff & everything is small stuff!

The Bird Father

• 1000 Rated Poster
  • WOOT! WOOT!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2011, 10:34:37 AM »
      I hope some animal never bores a hole in my head and lays its eggs in my brain, because later you might think you're having a good idea but it's just eggs hatching.
Just Another Dirty Bird

Bird > Word

matty

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2011, 11:11:26 AM »
if dogs ever take over the world, i hope they dont choose a leader just by size because i bet there are some chiuahuas with some pretty good ideas.
putt, putt, give.

Loomis

« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2011, 12:13:23 PM »
the crows seemed to be calling his name, thought Caw.

HaterAde

« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2011, 03:06:41 PM »
if dogs ever take over the world, i hope they dont choose a leader just by size because i bet there are some chiuahuas with some pretty good ideas.

You don't really believe that, do you? I mean c'mon, have you ever heard a good idea from a chihuahua? Even the Taco Bell chihuahua, perhaps most prominent of all chihuahuas, was wrong simply by virtue of the fact that he chose Taco Bell over the authentic tacos sold by genuine Mexicans (and sometimes Hondurans and Guatemalans) from out of the trucks. Taco Bueno would have been a better choice as well, but I digress. Would a 20lb minimum weight requirement satisfy you instead?

Kevin Montgomery

• Administrator
  • 1000 Rated Poster
  • Nice shot!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2011, 03:39:39 PM »

You don't really believe that, do you? I mean c'mon, have you ever heard a good idea from a chihuahua? Even the Taco Bell chihuahua, perhaps most prominent of all chihuahuas, was wrong simply by virtue of the fact that he chose Taco Bell over the authentic tacos sold by genuine Mexicans (and sometimes Hondurans and Guatemalans) from out of the trucks. Taco Bueno would have been a better choice as well, but I digress. Would a 20lb minimum weight requirement satisfy you instead?

Uh... Mikey....  You do realize we are all simply quoting Deep Thoughts from Jack Handy don't you?    ;D

"If you ever reach total enlightenment while you're drinking beer, I bet it makes beer shoot out you nose."  8)

Kevin Montgomery
Eschew Obfuscation
KCFDC #117
PDGA# 12037

Ken Franks

• 1000 Rated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 15, 2011, 07:25:23 PM »
Here's a good thing to do if you go to a party and you don't know anybody: First, take out the garbage. Then go around and collect any extra garbage that people might have, like a crumpled-up napkin, and take that out too.

Pretty soon people will want to meet the busy garbage guy.
Talent beats hard work, but Hard work beats Talent that doesn't work hard...

HaterAde

« Reply #11 on: December 15, 2011, 08:00:39 PM »

Uh... Mikey....  You do realize we are all simply quoting Deep Thoughts from Jack Handy don't you?    ;D

"If you ever reach total enlightenment while you're drinking beer, I bet it makes beer shoot out you nose."  8)

Nope, actually thought you guys were being original! ;D

I haven't watched SNL in ages.

Ken Franks

• 1000 Rated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 15, 2011, 09:07:26 PM »
there you go, thinking again... :P
Talent beats hard work, but Hard work beats Talent that doesn't work hard...

Kevin Montgomery

• Administrator
  • 1000 Rated Poster
  • Nice shot!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 16, 2011, 10:29:49 AM »
lol! this one stayed on thread for a record low; zero posts! (original post doesn't count)

Thus is the power of Jack Handey....   8)

The mere mention of his name, even misspelled, invokes massive thread drift.....  :D
Kevin Montgomery
Eschew Obfuscation
KCFDC #117
PDGA# 12037

TPalmer

• Pro Poster
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 16, 2011, 10:37:37 AM »
Did Jack Handy ever use the term "giggity"?
Tom Palmer
PDGA #13705