Author Topic: new faces on the courses, new KCFDC members on the courses?  (Read 558 times)

robertalan

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
new faces on the courses, new KCFDC members on the courses?
« on: April 14, 2006, 11:48:24 PM »
I'm seeing all kinds of new faces at Prairie Center.  If you see new people, tell them about the KCFDC.  Tell them about the great tournaments coming up, especially the Wide Open.  Tell them about the leagues we have.  Hand out membership applications, if you don't have them call or visit disc golf world to get them.  Hand them out like candy.  We need new members, especially the younger players I'm seeing out there.   A lot of them don't even know there is a club.  The KCFDC in my opinion should have 500 members, not 200.  Look at all the great courses we have in town.  Who is chiefly responsible for these courses? The KCFDC.  Tell these new players this.  Tell them their membership helps us improve the courses.  Tell them the more members there are, the more volunteers there are, the more we can do to improve the courses.  Visit a busy course on a weekend and hand out applications, even an hour every month or every other month.  Later-Bob Hayett