Author Topic: Ram 'N' Salmon Open - March 10th, 2012  (Read 5836 times)

LKillian

• Am Poster
    • View Profile
Re: Ram 'N' Salmon Open - March 10th, 2012
« Reply #45 on: March 12, 2012, 06:38:34 PM »
I came up short of the ob line both times on 3. Really made me feel like a man. :D
Cooter was here.

Captklank

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 12, 2012, 06:46:29 PM »
We birdied 3 both Times
Team Ls Discs

Utz

• Administrator
  • Pro Poster
  • Seeking: Chains
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 12, 2012, 11:24:38 PM »
As Mike D says, I threw OB on three... then what Frank Aces it.... shiiiiet. I didnt think it was that hard :D  ;D  :D  ;D

8)
Every putt, every time.
PDGA #50650
KCFDC #831

ian

• Pro Poster
  • Throw as hard as you can
    • View Profile
    • Squirrel Party Disc Golf
« Reply #48 on: March 13, 2012, 11:00:43 AM »
How did I not hear about Frank's ace???? I hope you gave him $5  ;)

jack

• 1000 Rated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 15, 2012, 10:15:27 AM »
Hole 3 ate me alive.
Sprout and I, 4'd that hole!

I was busy planning on ruining the Missouri Fans game at the Sprint Center with my obnoxius chants that irritated them so.....

*****Note to all of you  Missouri Fans......do you see how to spell your state you seem to care about....there is no Z, there is no A......*****Best of luck in the SEC where this will not be a factor as most from those schools can't write, let alone read....... :o

To be fair, had it been KU/MU, the fans around me and my brother would have been completely baffled by our comments, wondering what planet we came from....I got called an A-hole, and was told that they used to like Baylor fans, but not after us....I explained that I am not a fan of Texas either, that I would gladly give $5 to build the wall for them, but that the way that these kittens left the area, and how it will hurt the KC area was even more retarded (sorry not a word any longer...)but A GINORMOUS mistake (Yeah, and that is in the dictionary now....go figure...) that will hurt many in our area for years......

Silly kittens....so now the conference has 3 teams all named tigers....so I guess they all know how to spell that animal then?  Surprised they didn't just call them Cat's.....oh wait they have those wild ones already as well.....
« Last Edit: March 15, 2012, 12:30:03 PM by jack »
===o  {>[]----
Jack Lowe-
Parks Development Director for KCFDC
Multiple PDGA Worlds TD
Course Designs
913.485.5123-C
"Disc Golf-
Like ball golf, only faster,
cheaper, and healthier!"

Utz

• Administrator
  • Pro Poster
  • Seeking: Chains
    • View Profile
Lost at Ram'N'Salmon
« Reply #50 on: March 15, 2012, 11:29:39 AM »
I just plain forgot to pick up my nicely beat up Dayglo S-PD. weight is pen'd at 172. no name/number

Has the Disc Mania Shield, stock stamp in front.

holler at me if anyone has this!
Every putt, every time.
PDGA #50650
KCFDC #831

NoSponsor

• Am Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 15, 2012, 02:09:52 PM »

I was busy planning on ruining the Missouri Fans game at the Sprint Center with my obnoxius chants that irritated them so.....

*****Note to all of you  Missouri Fans......do you see how to spell your state you seem to care about....there is no Z, there is no A......*****Best of luck in the SEC where this will not be a factor as most from those schools can't write, let alone read....... :o

To be fair, had it been KU/MU, the fans around me and my brother would have been completely baffled by our comments, wondering what planet we came from....I got called an A-hole, and was told that they used to like Baylor fans, but not after us....I explained that I am not a fan of Texas either, that I would gladly give $5 to build the wall for them, but that the way that these kittens left the area, and how it will hurt the KC area was even more retarded (sorry not a word any longer...)but A GINORMOUS mistake (Yeah, and that is in the dictionary now....go figure...) that will hurt many in our area for years......

Silly kittens....so now the conference has 3 teams all named tigers....so I guess they all know how to spell that animal then?  Surprised they didn't just call them Cat's.....oh wait they have those wild ones already as well.....
[/quote] :'(

MIZZOU   Missouri I had to use spell check for that one.   8)
Sean Elliott