Author Topic: 2012 GBO - April 13th-15th  (Read 4645 times)

smitty

• Am Poster
    • View Profile
Re: 2012 GBO - April 13th-15th
« Reply #30 on: March 19, 2012, 10:05:13 AM »

smitty

• Am Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 20, 2012, 02:58:55 PM »
Update on current spots remaining.

Open 28
Open Women 5
Masters 9
Grandmasters 1
Advanced 13
Advanced Masters FULL
Advanced Grandmasters 1
Advanced Women 2
Intermediate 34
Intermediate Women 1

gleauzinier

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 20, 2012, 03:17:40 PM »
anybody willing to help closeout the mgm division: contact me for sponsorship. got a yard sale coming up and we can work something out.
please!
Maurice Richard Gleauzinier
Freelance Flight Tightener
Just Say Glow Foundation
888 BIG DISC
maurice@gleauzinier.com
Please be quiet when people are throwing

smitty

• Am Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 20, 2012, 07:16:08 PM »
Maurice I hope things work out for you. If they don't we would love to have you in town during the weekend. Either to help on a course or spectating and enjoying the players party.

If anyone is interested in helping to sponsor the GBO check out the following link:

http://dynamicdiscs.com/disc-golf-tournaments/2012/Glass-Blown-Open-sponsorship.html

five2loves42

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 21, 2012, 04:42:59 PM »
Looking to head down on Wednesday, April 11 for a day trip for practice on the big courses.  Would anyone like to ride together to split gas expenses. Would like to leave pretty early. Heading out from Harrisonville, but could meet else where (Louisburg and Ottawa are on the way, but could come north).

I am still debating on staying Wednesday night, but staying Thursday night for sure. Would like to catch a ride down with someone early on Thursday to get some more practice in (my wife will be bringing the car after she gets off work Thursday). Will split gas.

Thanks,

TomV
Even a bad day on the disc-golf course beats ANY day at work! -
Tom V.

smitty

• Am Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 23, 2012, 01:46:12 PM »
Just a heads up. We are looking at doing a little preshuffle of the pools. So some divisions that have spots left my lose those spots. It just makes no sense to have several spots open in a division when the phones are ringing off the hook to get into a full division.

We are looking at Monday or Tuesday to make that change. If you are not registered and plan on playing register soon to reserve your spot.

Smitty

KCVinnie

• Am Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 01, 2012, 03:11:34 PM »
I am still debating on staying Wednesday night, but staying Thursday night for sure. Would like to catch a ride down with someone early on Thursday to get some more practice in (my wife will be bringing the car after she gets off work Thursday). Will split gas.

Thanks,

TomV
Tom, Eric Eastwood and I are planning on heading down EARLY Thursday to play/walk the courses. We will have room for a third if you still need a lift.  We will be leaving from Raymore. PM and we can work out details.
Vince
"Driving for show, putting for dough."
2014 Bag Tags: 185 to 8 to 202

five2loves42

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 02, 2012, 07:34:06 AM »

Thanks,

TomV
Tom, Eric Eastwood and I are planning on heading down EARLY Thursday to play/walk the courses. We will have room for a third if you still need a lift.  We will be leaving from Raymore. PM and we can work out details.

Vince,

Thanks for the offer, but I am heading down on Wed with Ron and then again Thursday in my car to stay for the weekend.

If anyone else is looking for a ride for a "day-trip" on Wed, let me know I still have two spots in the car.

Thanks,

tv
Tom V.

kidmills

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 02, 2012, 07:55:27 PM »
i know it's a lil early,but tee times yet?

smitty

• Am Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 03, 2012, 09:49:33 PM »
Yo KC!

This event isn't full, but it is getting close. We have now reopened all divisions, which gives everyone a chance to register and be part of what is going to be the best Pro/Am A-tier in the world this year.

If you cannot play, we do invite you to come to Emporia and be part of the event as a spectator. You are also invited to kick it at the players party on Saturday night.

Kidmills-

Look for tee times on Friday of this week.

Smitty

kidmills

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 04, 2012, 07:53:19 AM »
thanks smitty

five2loves42

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 07, 2012, 11:28:24 AM »
Looking to head down on Wednesday, April 11 for a day trip for practice on the big courses.  Would anyone like to ride together to split gas expenses. Would like to leave pretty early. Heading out from Harrisonville, but could meet else where (Louisburg and Ottawa are on the way, but could come north).

Thanks,

TomV

Ride-share fell through for Wed.  I am looking for someone to share gas with on a Day-Trip leaving Wed early AM and coming back that same evening.  PM at same user name @yahoo.com.

Thanks,

TomV
Tom V.

five2loves42

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 07, 2012, 11:30:56 AM »
Yo KC!

This event isn't full, but it is getting close. We have now reopened all divisions, which gives everyone a chance to register and be part of what is going to be the best Pro/Am A-tier in the world this year.

If you cannot play, we do invite you to come to Emporia and be part of the event as a spectator. You are also invited to kick it at the players party on Saturday night.

Kidmills-

Look for tee times on Friday of this week.

Smitty

Tee Times yet?
Tom V.

tallguy007kc

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 07, 2012, 11:33:27 AM »
Yup.....the tee times are posted at http://www.pdga.com/tournament_results/78084
James McLaughlin
PDGA #39535

five2loves42

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 07, 2012, 01:39:11 PM »
Yup.....the tee times are posted at http://www.pdga.com/tournament_results/78084

Thanks,  Did not see this anywhere on the GBO or DD tourney site this morning.
Tom V.