Author Topic: KCFDC logo  (Read 1003 times)

sirbronco

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
Re: KCFDC logo
« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2012, 10:05:51 AM »
I have been pricing on line...here are some of the numbers I have found.  If this sounds good to  the BoD, let me know, and I will get you any further info that I have.

Website # 1 - 300 3"x3" iron on patches - up to 7 colors - 100% embroidered patch - $1.26 each
Website # 2 - 300 3"x3" iron on patches - up to 9 colors - 100% embriodered - $1.14 each

I have other websites that I have looked at, but the prices were getting higher.

I also got an email quote for the same as above...up to 7 colors - $1.14 each.

From what I am seeing, they will take any design we send (even with the year or any lettering on it) and it will all go in for the same cost, as long as you don't go over the included number of colors.  The lettering/year would just be another color on the patch.  They accept any hand drawn or computer generated design.

Of course, with the KCFDC logo being wider than it is tall, we could go with a 3"x2.5" patch and the price would go down a bit.  Or we could go with a 4"x3.5" patch and the price would go up.  Other factors (50% or 75% embroidry, more colors, different backs, etc.) would change the price.  Again, if interested, I will give you the website and contact info that I have.

Thanks!
Van "Can" Spratford
sirbronco@sbcglobal.net
KCFDC # 1122
PDGA # 12695

sirbronco

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2012, 10:42:39 AM »
Something else that I was thinking (and I have not been able to find any locallY, but am continuing to look) is that if we can find someone local, we could have a potential sponsor for the Wide Open and other upcoming events.  A patch with with the Wide Open or the Ram N' Salmon or the Ice Bowl logos would kind of cool...at least to me. 

We could start a new trend in DG sponsorship...just think of the possibilities...small fun raisers pieces (buy them for $1.50, sell for $3.00), part of a player's pack, new club members and renewing members pieces (personally, I have a lot of minis), etc.

Anyway, I am just throwing out some ideas that come to mind. 
Van "Can" Spratford
sirbronco@sbcglobal.net
KCFDC # 1122
PDGA # 12695

cro

• Am Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2012, 08:05:39 PM »
Might have found a local company, waiting on email reply with prices and such.
Matt Crowe
PDGA #48148
KCFDC #1318

spinachio

• Pro Poster
  • Jeff Ozorkiewicz
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 24, 2012, 04:09:56 PM »
we have course shirts available....didn't think about the patches in the past......I'd like to see us sell through the course shirts before we buy more club items personally.....You do realize that Keizer is the sole reason that everyone hates everything he posts right?  TO take at face value with his typing skills is like trying to throw over the reservoir at Cliff Drive on #16 to make a 2.....only a few get it, and he aint even one of them!
 ;) :D :o :P

Will the course shirts be for sale at ice bowl?  If not, where could I see whats available?
PDGA# 51376

jack

• 1000 Rated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 24, 2012, 04:24:33 PM »
The Ice Bowl is about the charity not about our club in all honesty.  So I am doubtful that club mdse can be out there, but I will work with the BoD to come up with a way to get that inventory out to the courses soon.
===o  {>[]----
Jack Lowe-
Parks Development Director for KCFDC
Multiple PDGA Worlds TD
Course Designs
913.485.5123-C
"Disc Golf-
Like ball golf, only faster,
cheaper, and healthier!"

robm

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 25, 2012, 07:24:57 PM »
Anywhere else the shirts may be available?  DGW, anywhere?
KCFDC: 1507
PDGA: 51540
Tournament map: http://goo.gl/maps/AAYAj

kcfrisbee

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 26, 2012, 09:57:47 AM »
Dick Parker, I knew there was a reason you made the big bucks.  How much are the minis we have now?  Great idea to replace with patches for members. 

jack

• 1000 Rated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 26, 2012, 10:34:43 AM »
about 2/3 the price that the quote is in here for the $1.55 patches.  I think that the mini's basically come in to us for close to a $1/ea if memory serves.....
===o  {>[]----
Jack Lowe-
Parks Development Director for KCFDC
Multiple PDGA Worlds TD
Course Designs
913.485.5123-C
"Disc Golf-
Like ball golf, only faster,
cheaper, and healthier!"