Author Topic: Darin Bolyard-Thanks for returning my disc  (Read 267 times)

john theiss

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
Darin Bolyard-Thanks for returning my disc
« on: January 27, 2012, 12:43:48 PM »
I wanted to give a big thanks to Darin Bolyard for retrieving discs from young park's big pond and calling all these folks back.   I met up with him yesterday and he returned my disc as well as Neil Roth's.  If you do not go in for  them then you are giving up on the disc and it is fair game in my opinion.  I would even pay to get most of the plastic back.   There was no hustle or fee, just a good dude returning plastic.  He showed me his stack and asked if i knew of any of the folks.  I saw some familiar names.  I asked him who he has met and returned discs to and the list of players was really long.  I was thinking that he has found a great way to meet players since he is somewhat of a newer player.  Most newer players stay away from leagues but he had met so many of the local hard core group of players this way.  You either have to play every day or hit leagues to get to the point where you see a bunch of familiar faces.  And for so many of us, i think it is the social aspect and cool folks you meet that make disc so great. Anyway, that was super cool of him. 

jamidanger

• 1000 Rated Poster
  • 1= be safe 2= be courteous 3= all holes be par 3
    • View Profile
    • my goal is a pdga rating of 420
Re: Darin Bolyard-Thanks for returning my disc
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2012, 12:52:32 PM »
i know i've lost more than 5 in there, especially a candy red wizard, reward offered
espouse elucidation

cro

• Am Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2012, 01:39:16 PM »
I lost a Star Aviar-neon green---info on it
Matt Crowe
PDGA #48148
KCFDC #1318

matty

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2012, 08:56:59 PM »
i got 3 back from daryn the other day, he gave me a bible too. guess he's rescuing discs and souls, hey oh
putt, putt, give.

jhinck2

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2012, 09:16:56 PM »
175 orange leopard with a disc golf monkey stamp...would love to get that back....
Jordan Hinck
Team Latitude 64
PDGA #45624
KCFDC #1339