KCFDC Courses > Swope

full moon glow

(1/2) > >>

gleauzinier:
forecast for rain is diminishing by the minute, maybe some snow during the round. best moonrise in kc, $1,000,000 ace hole who could ask for more? 6 o'clock.

jack:
ok so even at Pesos value, $1,000,000 pesos =$79,174 American, so where did this figure come up at?

gleauzinier:
j-lowe you are so inquisitive. I figured I could come up with a cool mil easier than anyone could hit the designated ace hole: 13, long tee to the longest basket. offer was good for february full moon glow only and CHRISTMAS MIRACLE! no one even came close.
the kevins took home all the money with a sweet -3 on a real golf course, not your grandma's pitch and putt, deuce or die, practice course.

jack:
Since you like to configure the course, I heard a need for a CC at Swope has arisen again....any desire to help fill this void out there?

:-)

Tom:

--- Quote from: gleauzinier on February 08, 2012, 09:09:20 AM ---j-lowe you are so inquisitive. I figured I could come up with a cool mil easier than anyone could hit the designated ace hole: 13, long tee to the longest basket. offer was good for february full moon glow only and CHRISTMAS MIRACLE! no one even came close.
the kevins took home all the money with a sweet -3 on a real golf course, not your grandma's pitch and putt, deuce or die, practice course.

--- End quote ---

...such as it was set for the Corporate Challenge where a 39 was shot.....?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version