Author Topic: full moon glow  (Read 919 times)

gleauzinier

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
full moon glow
« on: February 07, 2012, 02:09:02 PM »
forecast for rain is diminishing by the minute, maybe some snow during the round. best moonrise in kc, $1,000,000 ace hole who could ask for more? 6 o'clock.
Maurice Richard Gleauzinier
Freelance Flight Tightener
Just Say Glow Foundation
888 BIG DISC
maurice@gleauzinier.com
Please be quiet when people are throwing

jack

• 1000 Rated Poster
    • View Profile
Re: full moon glow
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2012, 04:09:46 PM »
ok so even at Pesos value, $1,000,000 pesos =$79,174 American, so where did this figure come up at?
===o  {>[]----
Jack Lowe-
Parks Development Director for KCFDC
Multiple PDGA Worlds TD
Course Designs
913.485.5123-C
"Disc Golf-
Like ball golf, only faster,
cheaper, and healthier!"

gleauzinier

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2012, 09:09:20 AM »
j-lowe you are so inquisitive. I figured I could come up with a cool mil easier than anyone could hit the designated ace hole: 13, long tee to the longest basket. offer was good for february full moon glow only and CHRISTMAS MIRACLE! no one even came close.
the kevins took home all the money with a sweet -3 on a real golf course, not your grandma's pitch and putt, deuce or die, practice course.
Just Say Glow Foundation
888 BIG DISC
maurice@gleauzinier.com

jack

• 1000 Rated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2012, 10:41:55 AM »
Since you like to configure the course, I heard a need for a CC at Swope has arisen again....any desire to help fill this void out there?

:-)
===o  {>[]----
Jack Lowe-
Parks Development Director for KCFDC
Multiple PDGA Worlds TD
Course Designs
913.485.5123-C
"Disc Golf-
Like ball golf, only faster,
cheaper, and healthier!"

Tom

• 1000 Rated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2012, 10:44:39 AM »
j-lowe you are so inquisitive. I figured I could come up with a cool mil easier than anyone could hit the designated ace hole: 13, long tee to the longest basket. offer was good for february full moon glow only and CHRISTMAS MIRACLE! no one even came close.
the kevins took home all the money with a sweet -3 on a real golf course, not your grandma's pitch and putt, deuce or die, practice course.

...such as it was set for the Corporate Challenge where a 39 was shot.....?

twoDornottwoD

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2012, 10:57:12 AM »
I figured I could come up with a cool mil easier than anyone could hit the designated ace hole: 13, long tee to the longest basket. offer was good for february full moon glow only and CHRISTMAS MIRACLE! no one even came close.

give it time.  it will be possible the way innova keeps pumping out drivers that let beginners throw 500+ with no idea of how to control a disc.  why not 700+ or 800+ consistently for the top players?  shortening bv?  shorter pads at legacy?  no need.  soon enough, the discs will be too dangerous for public parks and will have to be on disc golf only, 100+ acre, pay to play facilities, just like ball golf.  its the only way the cities will be able to ensure that their patrons are safe and lower their liability and risk.  no foresight by the pdga in my opinion to keep approving these discs.  we will begin to see more courses get pulled because of it.
Drew D Neitzel

The Bird Father

• 1000 Rated Poster
  • WOOT! WOOT!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2012, 11:25:11 AM »
I figured I could come up with a cool mil easier than anyone could hit the designated ace hole: 13, long tee to the longest basket. offer was good for february full moon glow only and CHRISTMAS MIRACLE! no one even came close.

give it time.  it will be possible the way innova keeps pumping out drivers that let beginners throw 500+ with no idea of how to control a disc.  why not 700+ or 800+ consistently for the top players?  shortening bv?  shorter pads at legacy?  no need.  soon enough, the discs will be too dangerous for public parks and will have to be on disc golf only, 100+ acre, pay to play facilities, just like ball golf.  its the only way the cities will be able to ensure that their patrons are safe and lower their liability and risk.  no foresight by the pdga in my opinion to keep approving these discs.  we will begin to see more courses get pulled because of it.

Geee.....here is the positive outlook for the day....   :D
Just Another Dirty Bird

Bird > Word

gleauzinier

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2012, 11:56:24 AM »

Geee.....here is the positive outlook for the day....   :D
jeeez it was a joke and a lame one at that.
course is set pretty long, for those not mired in sand come on out before corbett moves some short. bring a couple of your buddies and you'll be lucky to shoot in the high 40's.
thanks, cc sounds tempting but it tends to get in the way of keeping the course clean, battling erosion, and rescuing animals dumped there. there will be a glass recycling barrel out there this spring, ripple said they'd hook me up with some purple paint and stickies to make it look official.
namaste
« Last Edit: February 08, 2012, 11:58:06 AM by gleauzinier »
Just Say Glow Foundation
888 BIG DISC
maurice@gleauzinier.com

Tom

• 1000 Rated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2012, 12:54:52 PM »
As much lead flys around there, a brass recycling barrel might be a good idea too.....  ;D

gleauzinier

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2012, 05:11:41 PM »
yeppers, missed an easy deuce on 9 last night listening to distant gunfire.
recycling of anything is a good idea, bag up some sand before the wide open and we'll create bunkers so eveyone will feel safe. if it helps we can also set up several safety huts for you to run to if a stranger tries to fondle your birdie bag.
Just Say Glow Foundation
888 BIG DISC
maurice@gleauzinier.com