Author Topic: Blue Springs League is back-(BUT WILL BE POSTPONED UNTIL MARCH 28)  (Read 413 times)

Eric

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
Hello all! I will be starting Blue Springs League this coming wednesday March 21st. I will be setting up some interesting CTP's this year and a few other fun things. This week there will be 2 $20.00 gas cards on the line to win in these CTP's.

I will start league at 5:30 this week and see where we finish. If I need to adjust the start time due to daylight I will announce here for the following week. I START LEAGUE AT THE TIME LISTED NO EXCEPTIONS

So spread the word and I hope to see everyone wednesday!!!!

Thanks, Eric.

If you have any other questions about league shoot me a line here or call me @ 816-288-5710
« Last Edit: March 20, 2012, 11:46:48 AM by john theiss »

john theiss

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
Re: Blue Springs League is back!!!!
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2012, 11:45:26 AM »
Young Park league is cancelled tomorrow, March 21 by the request of Eric Minton.  Due to all the rain from earlier this week and expected rain tomorrow, Eric is cancelling. Much of ground cover last year was weeds and crab grass and  since neither of those have come back to life yet, there is a lot of mud/open areas/sprouting grass in certain locations.  Plus, the newer grass just planted last fall is sprouting nicely and it would be best to give it a chance to take hold and not tear it all up.

The mild winter has increased wear and tear on all of the courses in town.  Getting grass to take hold in woods, on elevation, and  in heavily trafficked and small fairways can be  difficult process, but we are doing our best.  Roping off portions of the fairways will help let the newer grass establish and Y.P.  will be looking fantastic for the summer.

Eric

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
Re: Blue Springs League is back-(BUT WILL BE POSTPONED UNTIL MARCH 28)
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2012, 07:50:21 PM »
Thanks John. I apologize for the short notice to all. John and I went over this subject and figure that it is for the best interest of the course. As I said sorry once again.

Thanks Eric.

five2loves42

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2012, 11:42:16 AM »
Good Call!
Even a bad day on the disc-golf course beats ANY day at work! -
Tom V.

The Bird Father

• 1000 Rated Poster
  • WOOT! WOOT!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2012, 03:15:58 PM »
TIME FOR A WEST SIDE INVASION!   ;D
Just Another Dirty Bird

Bird > Word