Author Topic: Snap issue  (Read 317 times)

ian

• Pro Poster
  • Throw as hard as you can
    • View Profile
    • Squirrel Party Disc Golf
Snap issue
« on: March 20, 2012, 04:18:24 PM »
I played both tournaments this weekend and between the 1st and 2nd round on Sunday I developed a pretty bad blood blister on my index finger which made it pretty hard to play. I drained it and removed the dead skin but now there is just fresh skin there. Is there a way to speed up the healing process? I want to make the C-tiers in STL this weekend. If not, is there a way to prevent this from happening again?

http://imgur.com/a/HBikI

jamidanger

• 1000 Rated Poster
  • 1= be safe 2= be courteous 3= all holes be par 3
    • View Profile
    • my goal is a pdga rating of 420
Re: Snap issue
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2012, 04:22:00 PM »
neosporin and dog saliva, leave open wound to air as well, if it's tender on friday still, urinate on the wound to toughen the skin. taping it really won't work due to the location. do not eat asparagus during the treatment cycle.
espouse elucidation

kcfrisbee

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2012, 09:29:05 AM »
I use the spray on Newskin if I am playing with a blister, just spray it onto your finger and keep it in your bag.
I played both tournaments this weekend and between the 1st and 2nd round on Sunday I developed a pretty bad blood blister on my index finger which made it pretty hard to play. I drained it and removed the dead skin but now there is just fresh skin there. Is there a way to speed up the healing process? I want to make the C-tiers in STL this weekend. If not, is there a way to prevent this from happening again?

http://imgur.com/a/HBikI

twoDornottwoD

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2012, 09:43:50 AM »
new skin, second skin, super glue, or clear finger nail polish
Drew D Neitzel