KCFDC Courses > Cliff Drive

Pin Placements

<< < (6/12) > >>

jhinck2:
I've just never played it in that position. So thats my fault for being new the game I guess...just never played it. Any chance of putting a pin behind the fallen tree? Jack, is that hole being moved?

Mike Hyzer:

--- Quote from: jhinck2 on December 06, 2012, 03:48:22 PM ---I've just never played it in that position. So thats my fault for being new the game I guess...just never played it. Any chance of putting a pin behind the fallen tree? Jack, is that hole being moved?

--- End quote ---

Nah, people just prefer the original, that's why it doesn't go short very often. I will move it so folks have a chance to try it out. And #6 isn't being moved, but do look for a super long pin placement in the near future.

jack:
There's a short placement on #6? Really? ???

The SUPER long on #6 is a go regardless of the design changes out there.  In fact it may go even longer than I had initially thought of, and will be set up hopefully with optional shot selections to get to it that will make it more challenging to even spot with people on your card! ;D

Mike Hyzer:
Well, sh1t. Not even Mother Nature likes #6 to be moved, as the lock shackle and pin are in a bind. But I did get #14 moved across the street. Had some cyclist ride by flipping his middle finger at me, then he goes "Get a helmet you disc golf b%tch!" :o

Mike Hyzer:
#13 is back to the short placement. Any requests for further tinkering of the current lineup?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version