KCFDC Courses > Cliff Drive

Pin Placements

<< < (2/13) > >>

tla06:
My main point is; as a disc golfer, (the main purpose of this forum) the tree removal doesn't improve the CD experience for me. 
If, in fact, they were/are locust, locust trees are a legume which means it is a nitrogen fixing species (pretty good for the soil), but certainly not good for the concrete and iron environment.
 As I stated, if there is a plan for the reservoir, that's good and I would support it, move some holes, whatever.  And my minority opinion is still that partially cut stumps sticking out here and there is FUUUUUGLY  ;D ;D

jamidanger:
you're a legume

tla06:

--- Quote from: jamidanger on March 29, 2012, 03:08:04 PM ---you're a legume

--- End quote ---
I hope you're in the minority on that idea;0

jack:
now the option exists though to throw over the reservoir if you choose to....giving a different option that didn't exist.....

Hard to say what will go in.....
http://away.com/tripideas/seattle-washington-mountain-biking-308969.html

Is an idea that has been floated, to have races in there, and create a unique race oppt...

jack:

--- Quote from: tla06 on March 29, 2012, 03:23:46 PM ---
--- Quote from: jamidanger on March 29, 2012, 03:08:04 PM ---you're a legume

--- End quote ---
I hope you're in the minority on that idea;0

--- End quote ---

The fact that you care enough to complain/warrant discussion is good in my book.......
Now don't get real mad but some more trees came down today around hole #8 long placement......

Thanks  tree removal elves......if only I could find those stairs building elves for #6-#7...... ???

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version