General > Beginners

New Players League Monday Nights

<< < (2/4) > >>

DJayhawk:

--- Quote from: "Pewp" ---I am new to this and while at Oklahoma Joes I saw a sign speaking of new players league. From what I understand it has already started. Are new people welcome even after the start date, are there fees involved, how long is the season, is there a website with more detailed information about getting involved in this or just show up at rosedale on Monday nights at 5:30ish. Sorry for the newb questions but this game is a blast and to play with others in an organized fashion would be splendid. Thank you for your time.
--- End quote ---

Hey no problem, we are always taking new players every week, so to answer that question no it's not too late.  Come on out on Monday!  There is no cost involved, you do not have to be a KCFDC member (it is encouraged).  Show up a little before 5:30 since we try to get started at 5:30.

Dont worry about newb questions I have/had lots of them in my 4 month's of addicting DG.

-Dennis

Pewp:
Thank you for your timely response. 1 more question - approx total time involved? I know thats a tough one cause it depends on how many people attend etc. but I may need to make arrangements at home for things that usually happen at around 8:00p.m. or so. Looking forward to attending.

DJayhawk:
Lately we've been finishing up between 7:40-8:15 I know it's a big window but it just depends.  I would encourage you to come on out even if you're on a time crunch.  If you have to leave at 16 holes that's fine just dont walk off with the card :D it's a good expierence for a beginner.

Hope to see you out!

-Dennis

ferret:
Is it too late to join this?  I recently picked up disc golf at the suggestion of a friend who has gotten too busy to get out and play much.  Leaving me with a small stack of unused discs. lol

-Chris

DJayhawk:

--- Quote from: "ferret" ---Is it too late to join this?  I recently picked up disc golf at the suggestion of a friend who has gotten too busy to get out and play much.  Leaving me with a small stack of unused discs. lol

-Chris
--- End quote ---

Not at all man come on out 5:30 Monday's we meet by the first tee, Rosedale park.  If you dont know where that is check the www.kcfdc.org homepage and go to courses.

See you there!

-Dennis

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version