Author Topic: unauthorized tree cutting  (Read 393 times)

Tom

• 1000 Rated Poster
    • View Profile
unauthorized tree cutting
« on: April 06, 2012, 08:10:54 AM »
While playin a round last night, we saw on hole 13 that some fool has cut down multiple trees that were intended to be left. These were not nasty locust trees, or scrub trees, but nice cedars, that were in strategic locations. The person doing this also left a dangerous situation, as the stumps are up 12" to 18". They also either left the cut trees where they were, or did a half azzed effort to hide em along the edge of the fairway.  >:(

I doubt if anyone reading this is the culprit, but to all that are reading this and playing PC, please keep an eye out for a saw weilding, tree murdering idiot, and if you catch someone in the act, simply follow them until they get to their car, write down there license plate number and send it my way.

>:(

sirbronco

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
Re: unauthorized tree cutting
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2012, 08:22:15 AM »
Tom, that is horrendous!  I dont play PC often, but will be out there this weekend to check out the new holes. 

Van
Van "Can" Spratford
sirbronco@sbcglobal.net
KCFDC # 1122
PDGA # 12695

andyportwood

• Pro Poster
  • Disc Golf Ninja
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2012, 09:47:36 AM »
That is freakin rediculous!!!  >:(
Throw farther, not harder...
PDGA#52809
2014 Tags: 20

TPalmer

• Pro Poster
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2012, 10:09:10 AM »
I am trying to recollect from memory but I believe there were like 3 cedars in the #13 fairway.  2 small ones directly in the middle of the fairway and one big one on the right side of the fairway.  Were they all cut down?
Tom Palmer
PDGA #13705

Tom

• 1000 Rated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2012, 11:03:02 AM »
I am trying to recollect from memory but I believe there were like 3 cedars in the #13 fairway.  2 small ones directly in the middle of the fairway and one big one on the right side of the fairway.  Were they all cut down?

I was so  >:(, I can;t recall if they are all gone, but I think so, yes. Also, a small one that was down by the basket as well. Tom, tell Tom and Charlie to keep there eyes open for anybody cutting, and try to get there 411.

TPalmer

• Pro Poster
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2012, 11:17:15 AM »
Will do.  Tom and Charlie play daily so I'll have them keep their eyes open although they may not be playing Olathe nearly as much as they used to.  Regardless, I will spread the news. 
Tom Palmer
PDGA #13705