KCFDC Courses > USM

USM Disc Golf Tuesdays

(1/11) > >>

Kevin Montgomery:
Today is the start of Tuesday rounds at USM. We'll be meeting by #1 around 5pm and teeing off sometime after that. let me know if you are interested in joining us today or any other Tuesday this season. There will be at least three of us today so far and bag tags are in play.

Kevin Montgomery:
If you find yourself on the northwest side of the metro area today you should join us for USM Tuesday - 5:30.

Freshly mowed today!

Kevin Montgomery:

--- Quote from: Kevin Montgomery on May 15, 2012, 03:38:58 PM ---If you find yourself on the northwest side of the metro area today you should join us for USM Tuesday - 5:30.

Freshly mowed today!

--- End quote ---

Gorgeous evening for disc golf. Talk about a small crowd... last night was just Tony Todd and yours truly...  I had to post though because the round was so close. We went tit-for-tat on 17 holes, he was up, I was up, then we got to #17 tied at +2. I drilled my fresh out of the box 10x Cheetah down the fairway to within 15', he hit a tree off the pad and was able to get down for an easy three. All I had to do was make the putt, which I did. So, I collected the lower tag and turned my #169 over to Tony and it was beer thirty.... USM is a beautiful little course.

Kevin Montgomery:
Disc Golf at USM this evening!

Meeting up about 5:30 for a 6pm or earlier tee off. Let me know if you are coming. We're picking up some grub to cook up after the round.

Should be a great evening for DG.

Join us won't you?   8)

Yeah, yeah, I know you have options but you should check USM at least once this season and tonight will be an excellent opportunity.

Kevin Montgomery:
Just three of us but it was a competitive round and a lot of fun.

Kmont - 56
Tony Todd - 57
Andy Jewett - 57

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version