KCFDC Courses > Legacy Park - Lee's Summit

4/20 LDGL Scores and Highlights

<< < (2/3) > >>

LKillian:
Many requests were made for someone to run legacy park league.

John K volunteered and is doing the best he can.

Leagues are at the directors discretion or in some cases what the majority of those in attendance want to do.

Keep up the good work john doubles or not.

LKillian:
Legacy park especially has had a lot of doubles play over the last few years. Quite a few of those east siders hit up the pleasant hill doubles a lot as well. Legacy league is commonly played by a lot of the same guys who for whatever reason prefer to play doubles. John is a super nice guy and very flexible, so if you run into a large crowd of those doubles regulars don't be surprised if they decide to make a switch. I think also being a friday night league may tend to be more of a social league for those guys. So just be prepared for that possibility if you're heading out there, and if you disagree thats fine. Just trying to look out for a new league director and all league directors. Thankless job that generates a lot of revenue for the club and nothing for their pockets.

Timko:

--- Quote from: LKillian on April 24, 2012, 11:23:37 AM ---Many requests were made for someone to run legacy park league.

John K volunteered and is doing the best he can.

Leagues are at the directors discretion or in some cases what the majority of those in attendance want to do.

Keep up the good work john doubles or not.

--- End quote ---

What he said.

jhinck2:
I would have loved to run it, but I simply can't commit every Friday. All I'm saying is I would rather play singles in the summer. Just my opinion.

Jake B:
It's a losing battle Jordan.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version