Author Topic: 5/7/12 League AT BLUE VALLEY  (Read 2723 times)

jack

• 1000 Rated Poster
    • View Profile
Re: 5/7/12 League AT BLUE VALLEY
« Reply #15 on: May 09, 2012, 01:20:57 PM »
I may agree on #13, but #4 there is a window already there, trimming it up will only make the hole a really boring hyzer hole...I can see it on #13, but not on #4, after folks play there and practice, there will be enough of a beating through that gap that it will be big enough for a risk/reward shot.  There already is....don't believe me go play it again, and look behind after you get through the walkway......if you can have 4 people walk through it side by side,  it is big enough.

#13 I did mention....and I will address it this weekend/next week when I get out and paint.....

I still think that it is absolutely silly that you feel that this is a stupid shot, it is a shot that is needed, and not needed often, but nonetheless needed.  The fact that both pins are under 300', maybe 250' makes me snicker even a little more about the crying games you folks are playing on this as well.

:-X
===o  {>[]----
Jack Lowe-
Parks Development Director for KCFDC
Multiple PDGA Worlds TD
Course Designs
913.485.5123-C
"Disc Golf-
Like ball golf, only faster,
cheaper, and healthier!"

ian

• Pro Poster
  • Throw as hard as you can
    • View Profile
    • Squirrel Party Disc Golf
Re: 5/7/12 League AT BLUE VALLEY
« Reply #16 on: May 09, 2012, 02:47:09 PM »
I am thinking about USDGC with the Bamboo shot......apparently that's not a good course to think about thuogh.....

http://youtu.be/5-3dEmQA75E?t=1m39s