KCFDC Courses > Legacy Park - Lee's Summit

"FNLL"

<< < (2/16) > >>

dclabe:
Sorry, I haven't posted scores...I've got a new machine and haven't gotten everything transferred from the old one yet...I'll get the scores posted this week. The League is in full swing with 8 out on 4/27, 20 on 5/4, and 17 on 5/11...so even though I haven't posted scores, come on out and get in on the fun. :P

Here's a brief recap for 5/11 doubles...

I was lucky enough to get to play on the card of Slim/Dan, Cali Jose, and Jordan/Boyd (for starters I got to give Jose $5 of the $6 I won for his no doubt Ace on #12)...this was probably the most competitive card that I've played on at Legacy...Slim, Jose, and Jordan were throwing bombs all night and everyone was finishing...after 16 holes Slim/Dan were -9 and Cali Jose & Jordan/Boyd were -10...Slim/Dan didn't convert from inside of 30' on #17 long while Cali Jose & Jordan/Boyd both birdied...Jordan/Boyd took the win with a bird on #18 Long from 25' to finish at -12, while Cali "Ace" Jose finished at -11.  Jordan/Boyd really had some impressive birds... 7 Long, 8 Short, 17 Long, and 18 Long...they birdied 7 of the back nine holes, only missing #10 and #15.

Be at Legacy this Friday night for Ace refreshments courtesy of Jose Ossa.

Ace fund is now 1/2 of what it was Friday night (Timko is verifying the total).

jhinck2:
Now THAT is a post Dan the Man!!

Timko:
Total was $208 at the beginning of the year.  Once we get the league spreadsheet totally updated we'll get the totals.

five2loves42:
Being this is the 3rd Friday of the month is this going to be singles or doubles?

Nice Ace Jose!!

Jake B:
I'd say as long as Dan's running it, it will be doubles. I mean this is LS, we don't know how to play singles.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version