Author Topic: HELL YES...  (Read 578 times)

Loomis

HELL YES...
« on: June 04, 2012, 08:35:35 AM »
That was a lot of fun. After all the hard work, the planning, the whining, the debate, and everything else... This was one of the best tournaments I have ever played in. I'm not sure what amount of magic it took to make it all happen, but I applaud every single one of the people involved. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Everyone but Timko. Screw you and your evil OB lines!!!!

..just kidding.

sirbronco

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
Re: HELL YES...
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2012, 11:02:03 AM »
Loomis, come out on Tuesday for league and get some Gold Revenge...Random Draw Dubs!!!
Van "Can" Spratford
sirbronco@sbcglobal.net
KCFDC # 1122
PDGA # 12695

Loomis

« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2012, 11:04:28 AM »
Thank you for the offer and I wish I could be there, but we are leaving for the summer tour tomorrow morning. You guys did an excellent job this weekend. Brilliant. You all should be very proud.

Peter Bures

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2012, 04:20:34 PM »
As much as I hated the OB at Swope, I can't thank Timko enough for all the work he did. Guy had a busy week getting that course ready to go and it was amazing.

KCVinnie

• Am Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2012, 07:35:50 PM »
Loomis, I enjoy your editorials on other tourneys, so I was curious to hear your opinion of the Open. I couldn't agree more.  Everyone involved should be proud.

Thank you organizers, course captains, volunteers, players, and everyone else involved!!!

I know Timko's work was continuing through Sunday in our final round at Blue Valley.
Vince
"Driving for show, putting for dough."
2014 Bag Tags: 185 to 8 to 202

phisherman_77

• 1000 Rated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2012, 08:22:41 PM »
3 1000+ rated rounds for Loomis.

Great playing buddy.

Next Am World champ?  Maybe?

ekolk

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2012, 08:33:41 PM »
We really can look back on the last weekend and raise our heads a little higher. The KCWO Committee blew us all away with the fruits of their labors. Rick, Crazy, Jack, Tavish and Dan stepped up and gave their passion for the sport right back to their hometown. All of the volunteers, course TDs, Beer League, KCFDC BOD, sponsors big and small, Kansas Citians, and club members just set the standard for the KCWO. I heard accolades in all directions. Everybody was really impressed with the courses, the challenge, and the player experience. What a pleasure being part of this community is.

I talked to Dave Hemmeline before the awards ceremony, and he summed up his feelings about KC, the courses, and the community in two words, "Big heart." 

sirbronco

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2012, 09:00:57 PM »
We really can look back on the last weekend and raise our heads a little higher. The KCWO Committee blew us all away with the fruits of their labors. Rick, Crazy, Jack, Tavish and Dan stepped up and gave their passion for the sport right back to their hometown. All of the volunteers, course TDs, Beer League, KCFDC BOD, sponsors big and small, Kansas Citians, and club members just set the standard for the KCWO. I heard accolades in all directions. Everybody was really impressed with the courses, the challenge, and the player experience. What a pleasure being part of this community is.

I talked to Dave Hemmeline before the awards ceremony, and he summed up his feelings about KC, the courses, and the community in two words, "Big heart."

*LIKE a lot!
Van "Can" Spratford
sirbronco@sbcglobal.net
KCFDC # 1122
PDGA # 12695

Loomis

« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2012, 09:30:44 PM »
AM world champ? Im a PRO... after this week.

Ken Franks

• 1000 Rated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2012, 09:05:07 AM »
than why did you decline the cash????
Talent beats hard work, but Hard work beats Talent that doesn't work hard...

jack

• 1000 Rated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2012, 09:08:21 AM »
He is playing AM Nationals this week....had he accepted the cash, he wouldn't be allowed to play.....
===o  {>[]----
Jack Lowe-
Parks Development Director for KCFDC
Multiple PDGA Worlds TD
Course Designs
913.485.5123-C
"Disc Golf-
Like ball golf, only faster,
cheaper, and healthier!"

Jake B

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2012, 09:51:13 AM »
Nice! Good Luck at the Toboggan Course Dan!
It was probably one of the most intense course I've ever played.
Tear it up!