Intermediate Divisions - $15
Am Women - $15
Novice Divisions - $15
$2 Ace Fund (CTP if no ace hit)
Minimum of 3 to open a division

For any questions call Brandon @ 785-342-7162

-Sean

Schoen-hopper:
That is a good mapping system.  Had not seen google maps before.

DJayhawk:

--- Quote from: "Flip" ---Here are the basics...

Novice Divisions - $15
$2 Ace Fund (CTP if no ace hit)
Minimum of 3 to open a division

For any questions call Brandon @ 785-342-7162

-Sean
--- End quote ---

What are the chances there will be at least 3 Novices?  Also what does CTP mean?

Thanks,
Dennis

Flip:
Schoen-Hopper- Yea, google maps are sweet.  They are still in beta and missing a few addresses, but overall a nice interface.  Click the "satellite" link in the UR corner then zoom in for a cool, color sat. image.

DJayhawk- I am sure you could play with the intermediate div if 2 other novices don't show. At least come out.  CTP means there will be a 'closest to pin' contest to distribute the ace fund if there are no aces during the event.

-Sean

DJayhawk:

--- Quote from: "Flip" ---Schoen-Hopper- Yea, google maps are sweet.  They are still in beta and missing a few addresses, but overall a nice interface.  Click the "satellite" link in the UR corner then zoom in for a cool, color sat. image.

DJayhawk- I am sure you could play with the intermediate div if 2 other novices don't show. At least come out.  CTP means there will be a 'closest to pin' contest to distribute the ace fund if there are no aces during the event.

-Sean
--- End quote ---

Thank you Sean.  I'm going to check w/ the Mrs and see if I can go.

That satellite photo thing is pretty awesome!  I have a friend in Colorado that works for a Satellite imgaing company that is for sale.  Rumor's around his office where Google had shown interest in them, but I guess they found their provider.

-Dennis

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version