Author Topic: *FOUND* Rosedale #18 Down Under (or maybe 17) Discraft Glo FLX Buzzz  (Read 522 times)

Bitter79

• Am Poster
    • View Profile
Played Rosedale (Started at 6 AM!!!) Up top shot 67 then down under shot 62 (near ace on first hole)

Last hole i came across Mark "Snake Man" Millers Glo Buzzz. Looks like a PDGA # of 48314. You can e-mail me at rbitter79@gmail.com

I will also try to text you with the phone number on the disk.

Ash

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile

I will also try to text you with the phone number on the disk.

Why do we do this? Not all phone numbers are cell numbers, therefore they don't all receive texts. It is awesome of you to try and return a fellow golfers disc, but if you are really trying to return the disc give the number a call.

Not ranting at you, just ranting about the fact that our society thinks phones are for texting and facebook and not for making phone calls.
Ash Lawrence
KCFDC # 994

The Bird Father

• 1000 Rated Poster
  • WOOT! WOOT!
    • View Profile
He is from Topeka and played in the tourney this weekend.
Just Another Dirty Bird

Bird > Word

spnachio

Some of us broke ass's have prepaid cell phones and texts are cheaper than minutes.  If you call my phone right now you would get a message that says not accepting call but i could get texts all day.  This is probably why i never get my discs back. 

Bitter79

• Am Poster
    • View Profile
Well, not to rant back but most people do not have home phones anymore under the age of 50, which is the majority of any recreational or pro sport players. Plus would you leave your cell phone number or home phone on your disk? I would bet the majority would say cell. I did get ahold of him and he will be in the KC area this week in which I will cordially go out of my way to return HIS lost disk. I even gave him the option of me dropping it somewhere (IE the drop box, DD or DGW, or even with a friend).

I understand your reasoning about the phone number, but it was a 785 area code, and if I didn't get a text back 30 minutes later i would have called this evening. I hate to say it, but I think posting on here, calling/texting him, plus going out of my way to return his disk is making more than an effort. Yes it would have been dropped at DD and most likely a phone call would have been made, but will he come and get it and/or does he have the time? If not I am willing to drive to Topeka and give it to him, thus making my decision the wiser one, and hopefully the more respectful and honorable one.

jhinck2

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
disC
Jordan Hinck
Team Latitude 64
PDGA #45624
KCFDC #1339