General > Bag Tags

Bag Tag Sticker Lost #293

(1/3) > >>

rickrose2007:
I just grabbed my disc golf bag and was showing a friend when i noticed the sticker on the bag tag was missing. It's #293, which is really high but I am upset. What do I do?

Last course I played was USM, but I don't know if it was missing before that or when it was lost.

Mike Hyzer:
No big deal, happens all the time. Take a Sharpie and write "293" on the tag, have a witness initial it while a third party takes a photo, then write a brief legal description of the events that took place along with the signatures of yourself, the witness, and the photographer, and have it notarized.

rickrose2007:

--- Quote from: Mike Hyzer on July 15, 2012, 11:51:54 AM ---No big deal, happens all the time. Take a Sharpie and write "293" on the tag, have a witness initial it while a third party takes a photo, then write a brief legal description of the events that took place along with the signatures of yourself, the witness, and the photographer, and have it notarized.

--- End quote ---

Is this a joke or serious? LOL I could write 293 on it...but I am upset because it was my first bag tag and I have had it for so long, HAHAH.

Kevin Montgomery:

--- Quote from: rickrose2007 on July 15, 2012, 11:54:28 AM ---
--- Quote from: Mike Hyzer on July 15, 2012, 11:51:54 AM ---No big deal, happens all the time. Take a Sharpie and write "293" on the tag, have a witness initial it while a third party takes a photo, then write a brief legal description of the events that took place along with the signatures of yourself, the witness, and the photographer, and have it notarized.

--- End quote ---

Is this a joke or serious? LOL I could write 293 on it...but I am upset because it was my first bag tag and I have had it for so long, HAHAH.

--- End quote ---

Mr. Hyzer is rarely, if ever, serious....  :D

Maybe they'll swap it out for 294.....  But, for now I would go ahead and write 293 on it with a Sharpie then try really hard to stick someone else with it.

rickrose2007:
Kevin,

I was hoping he wasn't serious, but I had no clue...I don't know everyone yet...

I think you wanted my 293, Kevin.....HAHAHA

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version