General > Bag Tags

Bag Tag Sticker Lost #293

<< < (3/3)

rickrose2007:

--- Quote from: discglover on August 09, 2012, 06:38:59 PM ---You have ALOT to learn Rick!! But I do love a great laugh. Thanks Mike.

--- End quote ---

Oh I know I have a lot to learn. I am acting like a sponge right now with everyone I throw with. I am seeing improvements in my game for only playing a little over two months. Before ya'll know it, you'll be chasing me down in a tournament trying to catch my score HAHA

jack:
just be sure your scorecard is in and you are not being chased to turn it in or feel the pain of 2 extra strokes that you give the entire card..... >:(

rickrose2007:

--- Quote from: jack on August 10, 2012, 09:53:21 AM ---just be sure your scorecard is in and you are not being chased to turn it in or feel the pain of 2 extra strokes that you give the entire card..... >:(

--- End quote ---

I didn't want to turn my PITT Open scorecard in, it was that bad...I finished the first round like 5 strokes off the leader card...then second round my arm gave out, but I had never played 42 holes before...I signed up for PDGA so I can start getting my ratings and stuff.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version