Yeah, yeah, yeah. What's funny is, if someone posts "I'm playing a round tomorrow morning at (insert course here)", I'll bet that person gets a minimum 3-4 guys out to play that round. But oh, post something 3 days in advance about doing a little work, and it's like f'n crickets chirping. Nobody. So what ends up happening? Only one guy from the club shows up, leaving four middle-aged-to-elderly folks from the Audubon Society to carry buckets of water in the hundred-degree heat to water trees on YOUR disc golf course. Hope you enjoy it, douchebags.
I swear, it's like 1% of the club puts in the work, and carries the other 99% (USERS) on their backs. It's always the same 3,4, or 5 guys per course at the most. Perhaps the majority thinks that their $20 dues is all it takes to make it work, and so that's all they owe or are willing to give. Whatever.
This is not directed at anyone in particular, but instead of "thank you", it'd be nice to see some new faces for a change when there's work to be done.