Author Topic: Need Trash Bags for Course  (Read 509 times)

Ash

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
Need Trash Bags for Course
« on: July 17, 2012, 01:50:27 PM »
I played Works this morning and was disgusted by the overflowing trash cans. I live pretty close and would gladly do some trash pickup out there if I could get some trash bags. Who is the CC for WW now?   
Ash Lawrence
KCFDC # 994

Mike Hyzer

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
Re: Need Trash Bags for Course
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2012, 02:01:31 PM »
Bill can't do it all. If you can get to a Costco, they have a nice twin-pack of drum liners for ten bucks. If not, I have a roll of them I could give ya if you come out to BV Thursday morning for the tree watering.
KCFDC #890
PDGA#55555

Ash

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2012, 04:38:20 PM »
Yeah I understand that help is needed in collecting trash, thus why I volunteered. I thought that the club and/or parks dept provided trash bags. I have no problem volunteering work but I'm not buying trash bags in order to do said work.
Ash Lawrence
KCFDC # 994

Mike Hyzer

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2012, 04:48:45 PM »
The club will reimburse members for expenses incurred while doing work on courses, up to $50. (Anything higher than $50 requires prior approval, if I'm not mistaken.) I've handed in countless receipts for gas, paint, chainsaw chains, etc. Never had any problems getting reimbursed.

Like I said, though, just say the word and I'll bring a roll with me to Blue Valley this Thursday morning.
KCFDC #890
PDGA#55555

matty

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2012, 06:00:58 PM »
ive got bags for ww. i can be out there tmrw and haul that s outta there probably 4ish
putt, putt, give.

Ash

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2012, 07:19:04 PM »
ive got bags for ww. i can be out there tmrw and haul that s outta there probably 4ish

I'll PM you my number, give me a call and I'll help you clean that s up.
Ash Lawrence
KCFDC # 994

matty

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2012, 10:51:40 AM »
got all but 5, 13, 14. if someone could snag those before or during league and just get them to the road by 18's tee that would be great. don t worry about putting bags in there, just get those out.

also there was a car window shattered in the parking lot at hole one, if someone could take a broom out tonite that would be sweet.
putt, putt, give.