Author Topic: Friday Night Glow League at Rosedale Park  (Read 617 times)

Richard L

• Am Poster
    • View Profile
Friday Night Glow League at Rosedale Park
« on: July 20, 2012, 01:49:08 PM »
Reposting this from general banter so it will be seen by Rosie throwers:

Don't miss the picnic at gazebo starting 7:30 - 8pm brats will be grilling, Scott "Gabby" Thompson's famous pasta will be served and Tippins pies courtesy Steve H!

"Come out and Beat the Heat on Friday nights at Rosie. Random draw doubles, payout by division. Format is 5 bucks a person 1 dollar extra for the ace fund since its not a club league. 4 dollars towards payout and 1 dollar towards course improvement. Handicaps are given for pairs of 2 pros, 2 ams, or 2 women. Pros are stroked and ams and women recieve strokes. Pro Am pairs play straight up. Pros compete against each others scores as do Ams. Pro payout is cash and Am payout is DDKC Cash. Come hang out and have a good time with people you know and love. New comers encouraged and regulars always appreciated. Hoping to have a great impact on the local disc golf scene with this league and encourage glow city wide. This week 7-13 we will be teeing off by 8:55-9. Starting next week we will be teeing off by 8:30 since we have a time limit due to park closure. If you have any questions feel free to contact me. I'm best reached by phone either at DDKC or on my personal cell. Lights will be available for purchase prior to league start courtesy of DDKC.

DDKC 913-738-6908
Cell 913-526-2974 SWADE"
be vewy, vewy quiet, I'm hunting boidies!

DDKC

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
Re: Friday Night Glow League at Rosedale Park
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2012, 02:06:41 PM »
Tonight is Random Draw Pro Am Glow Doubles.  We draw cards at around 8:20 and tee around 8:30.  We have been averaging about 20 people per night and it is a great time.  Hope to see you tonight.
Scott Reek
Dynamic Discs Kansas City

DDKC

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2012, 10:34:28 AM »
Tonight is Friday night glow at Rosedale.  This is a random draw pro/am doubles.  The attendance is increasing the and everyone has a blast.  See you tonight.  Draw at 8:20 and tee around 8:30pm.
Scott Reek

rickrose2007

• Am Poster
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2012, 10:39:31 AM »
Tonight is Friday night glow at Rosedale.  This is a random draw pro/am doubles.  The attendance is increasing the and everyone has a blast.  See you tonight.  Draw at 8:20 and tee around 8:30pm.

If weather cooperates, I might make an appearance. Never played Glow before, but bought a few lights. Looking forward to it! Is it the $4 entry and $1 ace fun for this also?
Where'd my disc go?
KCFDC #:  1472
PDGA#:  54955

DDKC

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2012, 10:46:24 AM »
$5 plus $1 for Ace.  Hope to see you there.
Scott Reek

rickrose2007

• Am Poster
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2012, 01:12:14 PM »
Or come to Wyco before the rain hits, take your shots at the $750+ ace fund and while you're at it, qualify for the West team.

I won't ever hit an ace on WyCo....I barely get 5's on the holes HAHA
Where'd my disc go?
KCFDC #:  1472
PDGA#:  54955