Author Topic: $ 3.00 Monday Night League  (Read 4036 times)

jamidanger

• 1000 Rated Poster
  • 1= be safe 2= be courteous 3= all holes be par 3
    • View Profile
    • my goal is a pdga rating of 420
$ 3.00 Monday Night League
« on: April 10, 2005, 10:14:29 AM »
Monday Night League will start at 5:30pm on hole 1, with staggered start and last card on the tee at 5:45. Let's get some foot traffic, and be tournament ready for Mighty Mo on Sunday the 17th![/b]
espouse elucidation

Mad Dog

Apr 25, what league
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2005, 09:10:15 AM »
Only three were there to play on Monday night (Apr 25), because the rain melted away the fair weather discers. No gain or pain for those who abstain from the rain. goD daM

Mike Penney

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
    • myspace
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2005, 01:09:57 PM »
So who's running this league?????????
Mike Penney

Mike Penney

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
    • myspace
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2005, 10:06:27 AM »
League tonight, just for you.5:30- no later then 5:45 or call House 647-8649 if you are going to be any later. If you don't want to drive all the way out to Olathe, then get out to Cliff Drive for the most inexpensive league in town (next to new players) and enjoy the newest course in town!!!!! All winnings so far have been added to the ACE Fund, hopefully there will be a good amount by the end of the year, but then again hole 7 is real ACE-able.....
Mike Penney

Tom

• 1000 Rated Poster
    • View Profile
Monday league
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2005, 03:40:32 PM »
3 dollars sounds great. What is the breakdown of the $3? Does it all pay out? Does the KCFDC get any of the $? I was justa wonderin.

Mike Penney

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
    • myspace
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2005, 04:17:49 PM »
So far all the winners have donated the winnings to the ACE fund....As far as I know there isn't a breakdown as of yet, I'm assuming it's just all cash back.....but they keep me in the dark about those types of things.......Right now my understanding is just trying to get people to come out and play the course one night a week, and build an ACE fund. Then again I could be completely wrong, wouldn't be the first time. Just an alternative for those of us who would have to drive in rush hour traffic to make it out to Olathe's league. So don't worry Tom your still safe...... for now!  :D Then again if you wanted to skip league out there in your neck of the woods and try dominating the challenging course at on this side of town we'll let ya. :wink:    

So come one come all, don't leave me standing alone in the park, I might get scared......lol!
Mike Penney

Psychoholic

• Pro Poster
  • Beer snob
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2005, 09:43:11 PM »
Ok so their is a lieage night at cliff drive now kick @ss i'll start going just not tonight hee hee
Quarter to ten and all.. See you germ's next monday.. :wink:
Home #: 816-308-1000
E-mail: tkienzle22@yahoo.com KCFDC:759
TEK II        :^)

Mike Penney

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
    • myspace
5-2-05
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2005, 11:53:38 PM »
Okay here are to night's scores.....brought to you by Knights's BBQ...

1st. Jamie "Danger" Berry - 53 .......he's on fire folks, Who's gonna get'em next wek?

Tied 2nd Jeff "Soup" Campbell                   54
             Ryan "Good Grief" Shultz  sp        54
3rd  Kurt "House " Miller  62  +8

Mike "Shiney" Penney  66
Frazier "Cozmo" Smith  68
Mark "Da Man " Gifford 69

Thanks to All those who came out for a good time.......and the one spectator on hole 8 Jack " Shhhh" Lowe ...............

Stayed Tuned next week

same disc park!
new disc score!
Mike Penney

Mad Dog

Leauge
« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2005, 09:50:00 AM »
Well I'm glad to see that the fair weather golfers do play on Monday night and even better is the fact that the scores are posted. Thanks, I'll see you there next week. -Christian

Mike Penney

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
    • myspace
« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2005, 02:19:37 PM »
There will be a league tonight at Cliff Drive rain or shine just for disc golfers like yourself. $3.....$1 club,$1 ace fund, $1 pay out. So far the payout has been donated to the ace fund by everybody that has won. This is more of a lets have fun kind of league. So if you wanna throw and have fun, come on out to Cliff Drive. Tee Off 5:45 no later then 6. Call House if your gonna be late. His number is 816-674-8649. Hope to see some new faces out there!

Who's gonna beat Jamie Berry this week?
Mike Penney

Mike Penney

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
    • myspace
5-9-05 league
« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2005, 09:39:44 AM »
It was a great evening at Cliff Drive. 12 in attendance for league, making it the biggest to date. Typical conditions - windy at times to a slight breeze.
It was decided by the players to double it up, everyone flipped for partners and here are the results.....

Cali Bob/ Soup     48
Mark Martian/ Bryant   50
Jamie Berry/ Mike Penney  52
Jack/Glover  54
Dan Truax/Sean 55
Fred/ House  55

Jamie Berry had the shot of the day with a 200 footer almost going completly through the basket (never hitting chains) on hole 4.

A great time was had by all. Hopefully there will be more for next week.

It has been brought up that if we have over 9 in attendance to play doubles. All comments on this are encouraged and welcome. Let us know what you think.
Mike Penney

jack

• 1000 Rated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 11, 2005, 12:08:34 PM »
great shot?  It was a 2oo' HYZER HARD that STUCK in the Face Mask, and almost went through it, imagine that, and it was an Innova Valk, or ORc, bright Yellow
===o  {>[]----
Jack Lowe-
Parks Development Director for KCFDC
Multiple PDGA Worlds TD
Course Designs
913.485.5123-C
"Disc Golf-
Like ball golf, only faster,
cheaper, and healthier!"

Mike Penney

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
    • myspace
« Reply #12 on: May 11, 2005, 04:01:18 PM »
it was a champ firebird!
Mike Penney

DATFUNK

« Reply #13 on: May 15, 2005, 12:46:00 AM »
WOW...SORRY I MISSED THAT SHOT, NICE JAMIE. HEY, I JUST WANTED TO THANK EVERYONE WHO HAS PUT IN WORK HRS AT CLIFF, THE PLACE LOOKS BETTER EVERY TIME I GO OUT THERE. THE NEW TEE BOX NEXT TO THE CLIFF IS TRULY A THING OF BEAUTY! WORD UP.

Mike Penney

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
    • myspace
5-16 League
« Reply #14 on: May 17, 2005, 09:34:33 AM »
8 out for a semi windy league.

Jamie "Danger" Berry 55
Jack Lowe   59
Kurt "House" Miller 63
Mark " Sweeper" Morles 63
Chris Mann  65
Mike Penney  66
Brant Phfister 69
Steve Glover 70

7 is still waiting to be Aced. The Ace fund is still building up as Jamie donated the winnings to it.
Mike Penney