Author Topic: Clean Up August 4th  (Read 306 times)

jack

• 1000 Rated Poster
    • View Profile
Clean Up August 4th
« on: July 25, 2012, 09:15:11 AM »
This will tie in very well with the Lions Den shortly following.  If you can help, all work would be appreciated, and we will be working primarily on the staging area.  If we have enough volunteers, maybe tackle the coming out from the woods on #6, if not, we will be focusing on the holes #7 and #8 clearing out to the rocks, and prepping the Mini Golf area.  There will be a little different layout this year for the regular golf to allow for the Triple xxx (mini style since we aren't using all of them) project, and BTW, we will need some volunteers to help with the scoring on the games if you can help!!

Thanks,

Jack
-----------------------------

Message to follow from the neighborhood

Jack
Will you please read the rest of this email and let us know if you and your guys and gals have the interest and time to help us out.  We are very aware of how much you have done to make Kessler Parks ""BETTER" and we hope you will stay with us as we continue to progress with what you started. 
Please feel free to contact Jessica Ray, President Pendleton Heights Neighborhood Association directly or me.  Either one of us will be happy to hear from you.
Billie Robleado, PHNA Board
Good Wishes on the new job.
Billie

-----Forwarded Message-----
Sent: Jul 12, 2012 3:06 PM
Subject: Fwd: Kessler Park Clean-Up

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Subject: Fwd: Kessler Park Clean-Up
To: Billie Robleado
Billie - FYI - could you get the info on the 8/4 clean-up to Jack Lowe & see if he can get some of his frisbee golf guys to come help out?

Thank you!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone

-----Original Message-----
To: David Richardson; David Burke
Cc: Louis Cummings
Subject: Kessler Park Clean-Up

David - we have a 2nd Kessler Park clean-up scheduled for Sat Aug 4th at 8am.  One of our residents is bringing equipment and a large trailer so we can pull tires out of the reservoir and up from the cliffs along Reservoir Drive.  Could you provide trucks to pick up trash and brush either during or after clean-up?  When we did the spring clean-up, we had trucks for these plus tires and equipment for brush clearing.  Would love to make some more good progress on this project!

Please just let me know what will work!

Thank you!!
Jessica

===o  {>[]----
Jack Lowe-
Parks Development Director for KCFDC
Multiple PDGA Worlds TD
Course Designs
913.485.5123-C
"Disc Golf-
Like ball golf, only faster,
cheaper, and healthier!"

twoDornottwoD

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
Re: Clean Up August 4th
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2012, 07:32:44 PM »
awesome news jack.  makes me wanna hop in the truck and head south.
Drew D Neitzel

Mike Hyzer

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2012, 06:30:21 PM »
Biggety bump. Come on out tomorrow morning, help keep Cliff Drive beautiful! ;D
KCFDC #890
PDGA#55555

jack

• 1000 Rated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2012, 06:05:12 PM »
Big thanks to Mike Keizer, Mike Penney, Demian Vela, and Johnny Kirby for getting us started on the clean up.  We will be out again tomorrow working on the area some more.  I appreciate all the help! http://www.facebook.com/jack.lowe.3511
===o  {>[]----
Jack Lowe-
Parks Development Director for KCFDC
Multiple PDGA Worlds TD
Course Designs
913.485.5123-C
"Disc Golf-
Like ball golf, only faster,
cheaper, and healthier!"