KCFDC Courses > Water Works

Trash Talkin'

<< < (7/8) > >>

tla06:
There tends to be funkery in the bottom of said cans which makes it bad enough just getting the full bag out.  Having picked up a bit of trash and hauled a few bags myself, I find knowing there will be a can on the next hole I am more likely to pick up the trash as I play.  A lot of the overflowing prolly comes from too few cans....and BTW, what's up with the Parks' cans? Doesn't seem to be much of a schedule there :P

ekolk:
Mark Stiles removed the trash last week. Mark also puts in countless hours at Swope, too. Next time you see him, please say thank you. WW is a premier course in KC and needs to be maintained as such. Someone step up, please. Club elections are next week, so if you are interested in being course coordinator, come and let the club know.

Peter Bures:
If only Ian hadn't fallen off of the face of the earth...

ian:

--- Quote from: Peter Bures on October 31, 2012, 03:30:54 AM ---If only Ian hadn't fallen off of the face of the earth...

--- End quote ---

I returned to Earth from my space travels to take care of the trash yesterday. It was a sled graveyard in the bottom of the cans. Also, I returned the missing trashcan on hole 8 that was sitting down on hole 5.

kcfrisbee:
Thanks Ian!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version