Author Topic: Between 7&8 baskets  (Read 755 times)

discglover

• 1000 Rated Poster
    • View Profile
Between 7&8 baskets
« on: June 06, 2006, 10:26:28 AM »
:D
Hello everyone. Glover here! I weed eated next to and between baskets 7&8. My vision of attempting to highlight the cliff wall on the West side toward the 8 basket side was accomplished. I spent a total of 4 hours between 10:30am and 2:30 pm on 6/5/06. Yes, I have a job but am on vacation!!!  :lol:  To be more precise, I cleared out the cliff base part that jutts in to the West towards 8 basket side of the wall. I cleared it out extensively leaving some patches as hazards. The total yards I estamate that was cleared at that part of the hole was about 40 yards in length by 20 yards in width. I then continued to clear out some of the weeds as I worked my way towards 8 tee pad. I cleared the walkway going into the farway from the tee and the surrounding tee, hbighlighting the flowers that exist. I topped off the weeds that were somewhat blocking flightpaths on the West side of the front tee. I cleared the existing paths that led to 8 tee pad on both the side towards the wall and the walkway on the other side of the timbers that line the walkway.
I felt it was my duty to do something to help in an area that I knew I could use my talents to accentuate an area of interest. Please take in the awe inspiring beauty of the working projects the KCFDC has accomplished and volunteer for other needed beautification efforts.
Steven Disc Glover

Psychoholic

• Pro Poster
  • Beer snob
    • View Profile
Between 7&8 baskets
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2006, 12:29:59 PM »
You the Man Steve... Great Job...
Home #: 816-308-1000
E-mail: tkienzle22@yahoo.com KCFDC:759
TEK II        :^)