General > General Banter

Tag Challenges?

(1/2) > >>

DJayhawk:
Has the KCFDC ever thought of having Tag Challenges?

I've read about them on a couple different message boards, and they sound like they could be alot of fun, if people get into it.

-Dennis

jack:
This is the first year out of the last 3 that we did not.  The enthusiasm was down, and we only sold 45 last year.

DJayhawk:

--- Quote from: "jack" ---This is the first year out of the last 3 that we did not.  The enthusiasm was down, and we only sold 45 last year.
--- End quote ---

Shoot to me it sounds like alot of fun.  Maybe next year

tedkeith:
Part of the problem I think was that the tags had to be purchased and there was zero chance of any return. Bragging rights only.

I believe the cost of getting the tags is pretty minimal. Could be another recruiting tool for the club. KCFDC could spring for them and issue to all active members.

"Hey, wheredya git that? How can I get one?"

Pay out or not, it would not cost the tag holders. A small perk for joining and might lead to a few new memebers.

DJayhawk:

--- Quote from: "tedkeith" ---Part of the problem I think was that the tags had to be purchased and there was zero chance of any return. Bragging rights only.
--- End quote ---

That's too bad, I'd say the return is getting the club a little extra money.

--- Quote ---I believe the cost of getting the tags is pretty minimal. Could be another recruiting tool for the club. KCFDC could spring for them and issue to all active members.

"Hey, wheredya git that? How can I get one?"

Pay out or not, it would not cost the tag holders. A small perk for joining and might lead to a few new memebers.
--- End quote ---

Another  thing to do is add, the cost of the tag's to membership ie $5, or $10 and if the club pockets a few bucks off it, then good.

I would personally like to see it come back next year, and this forum would be the perfect place to set up matches and stuff.

Thanks,
Dennis

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version