Author Topic: 9/6/12 Water Works Mini  (Read 582 times)

tedkeith

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
9/6/12 Water Works Mini
« on: September 06, 2012, 11:28:59 PM »
25 for a muggy round at lovely Water Works. Right about 90 with winds under 10.

Mr. Ossa led the way with a nice 48 in Open. 55 was enough for Mr. Lowe to take down the Masters field. Mr. Walker made an appearance to win Advanced at 64. Those that cashed and left are on my list and I will deal with later. Nick, Fred, Jack, Ken, Dustin, Bob.

Mini stats at https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AvgDHo9rqLOtdDN4aEo1UHFSZ1JRMU1JNkxDWGFYYWc&pli=1#gid=0

NEXT WEEK WE WILL TEE NO LATER THAN 5:30.

Open (14)

Jose Ossa  48
CD Steiner  50
TJ Ring  52
Nick Altieri  52
Matise Glowinhyzer  53
Fred Fortson  53
Adam Cossette  54
Matt Perry  54
Matt Hays  56
Greg Utz  56
BJ Font  56
John Thompson  57
Demian Vela  57
Billy Nelson  58

Masters (eight)

Jack Lowe  55
Ken Hostetler  56
Bill Hecht  56
Scott Thompson  58
Ted Keith  59
Doug Kantro  60
Brian Woodson  62
Bill Neenan  63

Advanced (3)

Bob Walker  64
Dustin Hudgen  65
Matt Neenan  69

Ace Pool = $463

jack

• 1000 Rated Poster
    • View Profile
Re: 9/6/12 Water Works Mini
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2012, 09:08:14 AM »
Are you kidding me?  I felt that I played horrible!  Although I was water-worked HARD......#7, hit the dead center of the chains, and the pole, and came right back out and landed on the ground.......Then as the Bicyclist that was roaming the grounds was around on #12, I attempt a roller, that started off as it should.....hit a downed tree limb......rolls west along the line towards the far left basket.....rolls.......rolls down the hill........across the street.....URGH!!!!!  Not to learn a lesson, try again!  SO this time the roller misses any tree limbs, and appears to do as it should, goes almost into the yard between the basket and #13 down by the little hole that is there, and I can the putt for a 4......it was pretty cool.

Thanks Ted for running league, this news is almost as good as me giving tag #296 to Ken H. for tag #59..... ;D

Glad I got to see Matise out there as well!
===o  {>[]----
Jack Lowe-
Parks Development Director for KCFDC
Multiple PDGA Worlds TD
Course Designs
913.485.5123-C
"Disc Golf-
Like ball golf, only faster,
cheaper, and healthier!"

jack

• 1000 Rated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2012, 09:11:40 AM »
BTW, UTZ, you were 2 strokes out of the cash last night in the Open, but again would have cashed had you been old enough to play masters!
===o  {>[]----
Jack Lowe-
Parks Development Director for KCFDC
Multiple PDGA Worlds TD
Course Designs
913.485.5123-C
"Disc Golf-
Like ball golf, only faster,
cheaper, and healthier!"

fenton

« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2012, 10:35:55 AM »
BTW, UTZ, you were 2 strokes out of the cash last night in the Open, but again would have cashed had you been old enough to play masters!

:o

Utz

• Administrator
  • Pro Poster
  • Seeking: Chains
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2012, 10:56:43 AM »
I just cant win Jack! It certainly wasn't my night for putting. I was all over the basket, chains, facemask, top nickel, bottom nickel...ugh
Every putt, every time.
PDGA #50650
KCFDC #831

tedkeith

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2012, 04:32:56 PM »
Are you kidding me?  I felt that I played horrible!  Although I was water-worked HARD......#7, hit the dead center of the chains, and the pole, and came right back out and landed on the ground.......Then as the Bicyclist that was roaming the grounds was around on #12, I attempt a roller, that started off as it should.....hit a downed tree limb......rolls west along the line towards the far left basket.....rolls.......rolls down the hill........across the street.....URGH!!!!!  Not to learn a lesson, try again!  SO this time the roller misses any tree limbs, and appears to do as it should, goes almost into the yard between the basket and #13 down by the little hole that is there, and I can the putt for a 4......it was pretty cool.

Thanks Ted for running league, this news is almost as good as me giving tag #296 to Ken H. for tag #59..... ;D

Glad I got to see Matise out there as well!

Great to see you out Jack!  The rest of us obviously played more horriblier than you did.  :'(  It was the bad roller lost disc five on 12 and the in the dark five on 18 that did me in.