Author Topic: Dave Feldberg Clinic on Driving sponsored by Dynamic Discs  (Read 2951 times)

LKillian

• Am Poster
    • View Profile
Re: Dave Feldberg Clinic on Driving sponsored by Dynamic Discs
« Reply #45 on: September 20, 2012, 11:43:51 AM »
I just wanted to get in on the fun too.  ;D

Point was, it wasn't a big deal when it happened. Just annoyed i had to sift through 5 pages to catch up on the day.

All good fellas
Cooter was here.

asjzn6

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 20, 2012, 11:45:28 AM »
Jump putts, anything up for sharing about jumpputts.

I would have loved to come out and see Feldberg he is at the front edge of biomechanics for our sport. But work late Tuesday and run leage Wednesday.
Adam Johnson

jack

• 1000 Rated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 20, 2012, 12:17:52 PM »
What car did he come in?  Did he hit any cones?  Did he discuss how to avoid accidents?  Did he discuss how to handle your car while on ice, since we have a lot of that here?

Tracy, your driving seems to be pretty good, you seem to make it to locations pretty well, so I am not sure what you may have missed!

;D
===o  {>[]----
Jack Lowe-
Parks Development Director for KCFDC
Multiple PDGA Worlds TD
Course Designs
913.485.5123-C
"Disc Golf-
Like ball golf, only faster,
cheaper, and healthier!"

sirbronco

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 20, 2012, 01:20:05 PM »
What car did he come in?  Did he hit any cones?  Did he discuss how to avoid accidents?  Did he discuss how to handle your car while on ice, since we have a lot of that here?

Tracy, your driving seems to be pretty good, you seem to make it to locations pretty well, so I am not sure what you may have missed!

;D

:o
Van "Can" Spratford
sirbronco@sbcglobal.net
KCFDC # 1122
PDGA # 12695

Disciple

• Am Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 20, 2012, 01:27:08 PM »
2011 Black Toyota Prius. No Cones. Avoid accidents by methodically perfecting your form. On ice turn into the skid.
Thanks Dave for taking time out of your busy schedule to talk to the Kansas City Disc Golf family. Everyone that was there enjoyed the presentation and learned a lot. Lets make sure we are gracious and inviting to the touring pros so they want to come back. I would love to make these clinics a regular thing.
Student of the Disc
JHARV 171

jack

• 1000 Rated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 20, 2012, 03:24:07 PM »
Historically we have had them on the Thursday before the Wide Open, but attendance wasn't as good as it seemed to be for this.  I think that with the Wide Open, we have so many other things we are working on that, it gets pushed aside, but yes its good that the "House of Pete" is kind enough to bring in players to help all of our games!
===o  {>[]----
Jack Lowe-
Parks Development Director for KCFDC
Multiple PDGA Worlds TD
Course Designs
913.485.5123-C
"Disc Golf-
Like ball golf, only faster,
cheaper, and healthier!"

sirbronco

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 20, 2012, 07:14:34 PM »
Thanks Dave, Pete, and the others who brought us this clinic!
Van "Can" Spratford
sirbronco@sbcglobal.net
KCFDC # 1122
PDGA # 12695

ptinkc

• Am Poster
    • View Profile
    • http://end-of-the-web.com
« Reply #52 on: September 21, 2012, 09:54:57 AM »
I want to thank Dave Feldberg for coming out to Rosedale Park show KC Disc Golfers what a pro does when they drive and putt a disc.  Just to clarify a few things that have come up, the Pros that come through town and have given demos and clinics that Dynamic Discs have been involved with, and this is the 5th this year are payed by Dynamic Discs. This is a cost of doing business for DD and we will continue this practice.
 This is a chance for the touring pro to make a difference in one of the 59 golfers on Tuesday night and the 50 golfers on Wednesday night disc golf game if that golfer listens and takes that one thing and practices. And its also revenue for them when traveling around the country playing tournaments.
 Dave also gave 9 private one hour lessons with disc golfers that they payed for at Rosedale. This was a success for those people and we are looking to set up more of those in the future if there is more interest. Dont hesitate to ask a tour Pro or a local Pro a question about your game. There are several great teachers here in town.
We at Dynamic Discs are going to bring you more of these Tour Players through town and have more clinics and lessons through the end of the year and all through next year. It all depends on whose coming through town and can stay for a couple of days.
Thanks again everyone that had time to come out on short notice. 
Three discs' in the hand is better than twenty in the bag!

edwinwhatshisface

• Am Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 21, 2012, 09:55:52 AM »
Blah Blah, Blah Blah,

Sorry I missed it Dave!  Maybe next time.   ;D
"I'm a mushroom-cloud-layin' mother******, mother******! Every time my fingers touch brain, I'm Superfly T.N.T., I'm the Guns of the Navarone!"  -Jules-