General > Tournaments

2012 Kansas City Flying Disc Club Championships - Oct. 20-21, 2012

(1/21) > >>

dickthediscparker:
It is time, once again, to battle it out on the course for the right to call themselves the best of KC (at least that weekend)!

The 2012 Kansas City Flying Disc Club Championships
Oct. 20-21, 2012

The schedule is as follows:

Saturday 10-20
Round 1 - 10am - Prairie Center DGC (Olathe)
Round 2 - TBA - Shawnee Mission Park

Sunday 10-21
Round 3 - 10am - Water Works DGC
Round 4 - TBA - Swope DGC

Both morning rounds will tee off at 10am sharpish. Both afternoon rounds will be approximately 1 hour after the final card is turned in from the morning round. I will try to post 2nd round start times on the club Face Book page and also here.

Once again you will be able to PREPAY for your 2013 Bag Tag at the event! If you do NOT PREPAY you will not be playing for your 2013 tag. Winning the entire event DOES NOT qualify you for a tag unless you PREPAY. I hope I am making this clear. I know the flyer said it last year but I want to reiterate the point so there is NO CONFUSION.

Here is the flyer with more info:

KCFDCLUBCHAMP12 by Kansas City Flying Disc Club, on Flickr

Kelly Markum:
I got an Ace this year during league. Does that cover my dues? If so , is the only thing i need to pay for is the $5 tag itself?

sirbronco:
Dick, thanks for the update!

dickthediscparker:
If you had a league ace, and you were in the ace fund, (You paid your extra $1 for not being a member) then they will have taken out $20 for your dues. So YES you would only need to pay your $5 for the 2013 tag.

Kelly Markum:
SWEET! Thanks Dick

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version