KCFDC Courses > Shawnee Mission

9/25/2012 - Last League of the Year!

(1/3) > >>

Peter Bures:
Alright folks, the sun is starting to set earlier and that means the end of the league year. Some leagues will be running glow into October and November, but this will be it for us at SMP. And because the sun is setting earlier, we'll tee at 5:30 to make sure we finish in time.

Since it's the last league of the year, we're gonna do some fun stuff to try and mix things up. I'm talking goofy mandos, alternate teepads, stuff like that. You won't want to miss this!

Another thing you wont want to miss is the Ace Fund, now at over $540! Only Wyco has a higher ace fund, and I'm pretty sure we've got waaaay more Ace Runs than WyCo.

So to summarize, this week at Shawnee Mission Park league-
-Mandos and Alternate Tees
-5:30 Tee (Be there as early as possible, we may have to go over some of the rules for the mandos and alternate teepads)
-$540+ Ace Fund

jack:
wish I wasn't injured this week!
 :-[

Tom:

--- Quote from: Peter Bures on September 22, 2012, 10:05:58 PM ---Another thing you wont want to miss is the Ace Fund, now at over $540! Only Wyco has a higher ace fund, and I'm pretty sure we've got waaaay more Ace Runs than WyCo.

--- End quote ---

Actually, I'll check the numbers, but the Olathe Prairie Center ACE fund is close to $540, and will be larger tonight......  ;D

Utz:
Only one problem Tom, in order for me to hit the Ace that means I'd have to spend more than a few minutes in Olathe...

Tom:

--- Quote from: Utz on September 25, 2012, 08:47:35 AM ---Only one problem Tom, in order for me to hit the Ace that means I'd have to spend more than a few minutes in Olathe...

--- End quote ---

Nick Altieri didn't mind spending more than a few minutes in Olathe, as he hit an ACE on hole #1 last night in league.  8)

ACE beer will be presented at the first night of GLOW on October 22.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version