Author Topic: Course Update - 11/20/08  (Read 3877 times)

matty

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
Re: Course Update - 11/20/08
« Reply #15 on: December 01, 2008, 05:55:19 PM »
no, complaining definitley hurt us. since the testees couldn't leave well enough alone we're gonna have to wait for new pads. it was understood there would be problems with pouring them first. i just think the course is sweet and i'll probablly be able to play a little everyday when it is in. i thought that time had already come.
putt, putt, give.

phisherman_77

• 1000 Rated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 01, 2008, 08:39:53 PM »
no, complaining definitley hurt us. since the testees couldn't leave well enough alone we're gonna have to wait for new pads. it was understood there would be problems with pouring them first. i just think the course is sweet and i'll probablly be able to play a little everyday when it is in. i thought that time had already come.

matt, i can tell you right now that having them add two tee pads is not what is keeping the course from being in.  that's a fact.

will

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 02, 2008, 07:19:41 AM »
the land was an old pig farm and brian will tell you there are some nasty holes out there.  they can't have people getting hurt, especially non golfers.  they're going to take their time and make sure they're comfortable when they open it up.  i wouldn't be surprised at all to see the course open in the spring.  but it will be a great spring.

brian is there any talk of future workdays out there?  golfers are good at moving brush.

The Bird Father

• 1000 Rated Poster
  • WOOT! WOOT!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 02, 2008, 07:23:26 AM »
the land was an old pig farm and brian will tell you there are some nasty holes out there. 

Does that mean you'll get some Karma by throwing a PIG out there?
Just Another Dirty Bird

Bird > Word

phisherman_77

• 1000 Rated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 02, 2008, 07:45:29 AM »
the land was an old pig farm and brian will tell you there are some nasty holes out there.  they can't have people getting hurt, especially non golfers.  they're going to take their time and make sure they're comfortable when they open it up.  i wouldn't be surprised at all to see the course open in the spring.  but it will be a great spring.

brian is there any talk of future workdays out there?  golfers are good at moving brush.

no workdays planned for now.

benches and trashcans are supposed to be going in during the next few weeks if weather stays good for them.  I'm not sure when the new tee pads and basket placements will be put in yet.