KCFDC Courses > Legacy Park - Lee's Summit

Winter Saturday League

(1/3) > >>

dclabe:
Saturday League at 1pm starting 9/29...

Two divisions are availabe, both playing best disc doubles.

* BYOP Mixed division (entry fee $5 ($1 to KCFDC, $1 to Ace Fund, with $3 payout).  Minimum of 2 teams to open division.  Must use a minimum of 6 drives by each player.
* Random draw division (entry fee $6 ($1 to KCFDC with $5 payout), Ace Fund is additional $1).  Women get -2 strokes.
If you have any questions about League give me a call at 816-210-1063...

dclabe:
Legacy League,9/29

Ten players out at Legacy for the first Saturday league of the season...Six of us were just getting ready to tee when Slim, Joe, and Pate showed up...we re-flipped and Samantha decided to also play...we played it as a $5 casual league.

Slim/Vince ruled the roost, shooting a 43 to take the win...Samantha/Joe took second with a 46...

Next League is Saturday 10/6 at 1 pm, if you have any questions about League give me a call at 816-210-1063....

dclabe:
Legacy League,10/6

Six players out at Legacy for Saturday league on a chilly, breezy day...meanwhile there was a Wedding and Reception at the shelters (made me cold just looking at the wedding party.  With just six, we played it as a $5 casual league.

Boyd/Dan took the win with a 47...PaulB/JordanH were second with a 49...PaulK/MattF were third with a 50...

Next League is Saturday 10/13 at 1 pm, if you have any questions about League give me a call at 816-210-1063....

jhinck2:
Another Jordan H? Ha

dclabe:
Legacy League,10/13

Rained out...

Next League is Saturday 10/20 at 1 pm, if you have any questions about League give me a call at 816-210-1063....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version