General > Bag Tags

2012 bag tag ideas

<< < (6/11) > >>

jack:

--- Quote from: Slant on October 03, 2012, 09:07:12 PM ---Pictures of KCFDC members with their member number on the tag......wouldn't you hate to end the year and have to look at Dick the rest of your life!!   ;D

--- End quote ---
Like!

Ken Franks:

--- Quote from: Utz on October 05, 2012, 12:21:20 PM ---

--- End quote ---

STFU Donnie, Your way outta your element!!!!

spnachio:
Just wanted to bump this to get some ideas going for next years tags. I liked the BBQ idea. Tits would be nice also. And my personal would be popular old school discs. Or most popular discs from all brands(I bet there are at least 10 companies that make them). Will Dick be handling this task again?

bbjon:
I think it would be cool to have different historic areas or landmarks of KC from in or around our parks.  I.E. the Water Tower at Waterworks, or the Scenic River Overlook near Cliff Drive, Historic Northeast district homes, Oklahoma Joe's near Rosie, or the Rosedale arch, the Club House at Swope Park, even Union Station or Liberty Memorial although they are not really associated with the parks ...  there are plenty of historic and or scenic areas in or near our parks that could showcase the diversity of KC and our many parks. 

ian:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version