General > Bag Tags

2012 bag tag ideas

<< < (2/11) > >>

The Bird Father:
Pictures of KCFDC members with their member number on the tag......wouldn't you hate to end the year and have to look at Dick the rest of your life!!   ;D

Tom:

--- Quote from: tallguy007kc on October 03, 2012, 05:53:17 PM ---Different local BBQ establishment stripper's pics.  Probably not ideal, but pretty cool to show off a part of KC.  8)

--- End quote ---

tallguy007kc:

--- Quote from: Tom on October 03, 2012, 09:40:46 PM ---
--- Quote from: tallguy007kc on October 03, 2012, 05:53:17 PM ---Different local BBQ establishment stripper's pics.  Probably not ideal, but pretty cool to show off a part of KC.  8)

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

*Like  8)

rickrose2007:

--- End quote ---

Just go to Whispers in Leavenworth, KS I heard they will do ANYTHING to make a dollar....

Anyways, I think either BBQ places is a great idea or even do like popular spots around KCMO, even include the area surrounding Swope HAH I think if you get the Zoo to throw in a couple dollars, maybe Worlds of Fun, West Bottoms, Power and Light, Sprint Center....that kind of stuff. It's a win win for both parties.

Utz:
Great. Now we're all walking advertisements.. I'll pass.

The tag you end with this year gets your picture on it for next years.. You'd be holding the tag in the picture so it would be almost-kinda-like inception golf.

Or people could submit custom art for say, a range of tags. maybe 10 tags you 'adopt'

just tryin to get some idears flowin

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version