Author Topic: Grip Equipment presents The 31st Kansas City Wide Open-June 14-16 KCWideOpen.com  (Read 22093 times)

Utz

• 1000 Rated Poster
  • Seeking: Chains
    • View Profile
Alrighty folks, we're just one week away from the Wide Open! the NT has 70 users registered with 17 Pro Ladies ready to rock (That's almost twice as many as we had last year)
Next is MA1 with 68 registered participants. I don't need to tell you... register soon! Online registration closes on Tuesday June 11th at midnight!

www.kcwideopen.com

The most current Course & Event Schedule has been updated on the kcwideopen website. Stay tuned for the maps and hole descriptions!
Every putt, every time.
PDGA #50650
KCFDC #831

thankyoupeter

• Am Poster
    • View Profile
Forgive me if this has already been answered recently, but have the baskets been put out for the Swope Gold layout?  If not, will they be out by Sunday?  Thanks!

gleauzzzinier

• Am Poster
  • please stop talking while people are throwing
    • View Profile

andyportwood

• Pro Poster
  • Disc Golf Ninja
    • View Profile
Hey Jack, did you get my message about upgrading to the Advanced group?
Throw farther, not harder...
PDGA#52809
2014 Tags: 20

joots

• Am Poster
    • View Profile
This may be a stupid question, but here it goes;  Do I, as an intermediate participant in this lovely tournament, have to attend the opening ceremony at the Ramada on Thursday night, or can I simply go donate my $5 to WW league? 
Boom goes the Dynamite!

tallguy007kc

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
At the risk of stepping on Jack here, pretty sure he's all good with ya' donating $5 to WW that night.  8)
James McLaughlin
PDGA #39535

hberciunas

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
On the tournament schedule of events,  the pdga and kcfdc leagues are listed as part of the festivities.
PDGA #53842
KCFDC #1406
2012 KCFDC tag: 217
2013:            DD:           Beer League:
2014: 48

outotown

• Novice Poster
    • View Profile
Advanced does not play until Friday afternoon, therefore I won't be coming into town until then. How should I check in? Where do I pick up players pack and  tournament program?

coops

yes there is.

I am working on the program today, and it should be set for review tonight or tomorrow.

Is the Swope Gold map up somewhere? I can't find it if it is.

coops

Re: Grip Equipment presents The 31st Kansas City Wide Open-June 14-16 2013
« Reply #174 on: June 09, 2013, 10:50:46 AM »
Champ Glow Roc Fund Raisers for the Wide Open have made their way to Disc Golf World.  I would appreciate everyone in here buying at least 2!   ;D

Why aren't these available at the DD shop? I wanted to pick up a few but almost never make it up to DGW since DD is more convenient for me. (And I can't abide paying shipping for something I can pick up myself.)

coops

I'm not sure who to notify but all the sponsor links on the bottom of the KC Wide Open website link to the grip eq page and not to the individual sponsors.

dickthediscparker

• 1000 Rated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: June 09, 2013, 11:09:47 AM »
Champ Glow Roc Fund Raisers for the Wide Open have made their way to Disc Golf World.  I would appreciate everyone in here buying at least 2!   ;D

Why aren't these available at the DD shop? I wanted to pick up a few but almost never make it up to DGW since DD is more convenient for me. (And I can't abide paying shipping for something I can pick up myself.)

These are Disc Golf World/Innova Sponsorship discs.
..sS{Dick Parker}Zz...
Disc Golf Course Designer
Freelance Graphics Artist

Utz

• 1000 Rated Poster
  • Seeking: Chains
    • View Profile
Hey Jack, did you get my message about upgrading to the Advanced group?

It will be updated in tonights PDGA upload batch

This may be a stupid question, but here it goes;  Do I, as an intermediate participant in this lovely tournament, have to attend the opening ceremony at the Ramada on Thursday night, or can I simply go donate my $5 to WW league? 

You can do as you please. I'll be running WW league, so come on out and have a good time.

Advanced does not play until Friday afternoon, therefore I won't be coming into town until then. How should I check in? Where do I pick up players pack and  tournament program?

Tournament programs will be available at the course site and will be posted online for download SOON. Players packs will be available at Swope. Just make sure you get to Blue valley early to check in with your TD.

I'm not sure who to notify but all the sponsor links on the bottom of the KC Wide Open website link to the grip eq page and not to the individual sponsors.

Oops, we're fixing that now.
Every putt, every time.
PDGA #50650
KCFDC #831

coops

« Reply #178 on: June 09, 2013, 11:27:15 AM »

These are Disc Golf World/Innova Sponsorship discs.

Fair enough. I thought that was a possibility but didn't see the DGW logo so it bore asking.

Loomis

Road trip