Author Topic: Grip Equipment presents The 31st Kansas City Wide Open-June 14-16 KCWideOpen.com  (Read 21843 times)

Kevin Montgomery

• Administrator
  • 1000 Rated Poster
  • Nice shot!
    • View Profile
    • http://kcfdc.org
Tournament program for your informational viewing pleasure:

http://kcfdc.org/docs/Wide_Open_Guide_2013_Online.pdf
Kevin Montgomery
Eschew Obfuscation
KCFDC #117
PDGA# 12037
http://www.kcfdc.org

tallguy007kc

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
I was just reading thru, and saw this.....

‘Tall Guy’ :-) (not too tall!)

;D

Thanks Jack!  8)
James McLaughlin
PDGA #39535

zumagun

• Am Poster
    • View Profile
Will C-Tier be able to check in on Thursday at the Ramada, or must we wait until Saturday at Rosedale?  It would be a shame if C-tier players packs weren't ready on Thursday when we attend opening ceremonies.

Also, I am a proud owner of a KCWO Glo Roc3 purchased at DGW, so proud in fact that I immediately noticed a problem when I couldn't find my name in the program.

andyportwood

• Pro Poster
  • Disc Golf Ninja
    • View Profile
Hey Jack, did you get my message about upgrading to the Advanced group?

It will be updated in tonights PDGA upload batch

Thank you for the update!!!
Throw farther, not harder...
PDGA#52809
2014 Tags: 20

tmattoon

• Am Poster
    • View Profile
Will the Ob be marked at league tonight at blue valley and how much does it cost?

jack

• 1000 Rated Poster
    • View Profile
I was just reading thru, and saw this.....

‘Tall Guy’ :-) (not too tall!)

;D

Thanks Jack!  8)

I know right....I don't think that I will ever forgive myself......
===o  {>[]----
Jack Lowe-
Parks Development Director for KCFDC
Multiple PDGA Worlds TD
Course Designs
913.485.5123-C
"Disc Golf-
Like ball golf, only faster,
cheaper, and healthier!"

jack

• 1000 Rated Poster
    • View Profile
Will the Ob be marked at league tonight at blue valley and how much does it cost?

The OB is marked at Blue Valley-League will be in play.  The OB for the most part of Blue Valley is either on or across roads or sidewalks.  #3 is the only one that gets tricky, and the paths by the pin are IN not out. 

League is $6 +$1 for the ace fund, club members get a $1 discount.

Thanks Kevin for the program.  Yes I know there are a few timing errors.  For example, the players meeting is not at 7:30 AM.  You are not starting a round at 8:10 PM.  I think a few distances weren't double checked, and at the course I will make adjustments available for each card accordingly.
===o  {>[]----
Jack Lowe-
Multiple PDGA Worlds TD
Course Designs
913.485.5123-C
"Disc Golf-
cheaper, and healthier!"

Ken Franks

• 1000 Rated Poster
    • View Profile
Just made contact with Red Bull, they will be out to follow the National Tour and offer free red bulls to players...
Talent beats hard work, but Hard work beats Talent that doesn't work hard...

Loomis

Just made contact with Red Bull, they will be out to follow the National Tour and offer free red bulls to players...

I just contacted the various emt services and gave them the heads up that almost two hundred people will be consuming free red bull in 100 degree heat this weekend and that they should be ready for lots of heat stroke calls.

Mike Hyzer

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile

I just contacted the various emt services and gave them the heads up that almost two hundred people will be consuming free red bull in 100 degree heat this weekend and that they should be ready for lots of heat stroke calls.

LOL! ;D
KCFDC #890
PDGA#55555

Aaron

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
That or the fastest rounds recorded at the KCWO.
Calm down, this is just for fun.

andyportwood

• Pro Poster
  • Disc Golf Ninja
    • View Profile

Giving a whole new meaning to "It gives you wings".... :P
Throw farther, not harder...
PDGA#52809
2014 Tags: 20

jack

• 1000 Rated Poster
    • View Profile

What?  No.  I don't want RedBull at this event.....if they want to come out they need to coordinate it.  They should be at the players BBQ if they want to be anywhere.  THey walk around are distracting, and in all honesty I have a sponsor already of Arnold Palmer Tea for the BBQ and they need to go through channels the proper way....ARGH......
===o  {>[]----
Jack Lowe-
Multiple PDGA Worlds TD
Course Designs
913.485.5123-C
"Disc Golf-
cheaper, and healthier!"

Mike Hyzer

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
Geezus Jack, not everything needs to be OFFICIAL. Good grief. I doubt RB being there will be much of a distraction, and I doubt they'll be in anyone's face. They'll set up their little Mini car, and people will come to them. And a big name like Redbull being out there will add legitimacy to this event in the eyes of casual spectators, which is a good thing.
KCFDC #890
PDGA#55555

Utz

• 1000 Rated Poster
  • Seeking: Chains
    • View Profile

We talked about this at a board meeting. Those girls better stay out of the way and recognize Golf etiquette. Other than that, right on!
Every putt, every time.
PDGA #50650
KCFDC #831