Author Topic: Grip Equipment presents The 31st Kansas City Wide Open-June 14-16 KCWideOpen.com  (Read 19823 times)

jamidanger

• 1000 Rated Poster
  • 1= be safe 2= be courteous 3= all holes be par 3
    • View Profile
    • my goal is a pdga rating of 420
rock on nikko, those two strokes are what the lead is going into sunday play
espouse elucidation

robm

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
There are still players that haven't returned to the wide open because of that debacle.

Who?
KCFDC: 1507
PDGA: 51540
Tournament map: http://goo.gl/maps/AAYAj

The Nailer™

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
    • Torque
I play all sorts of fairways at smp.
"I sure hope The Nailer™ doesn't find it..."

Put some more torque on it kid!  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nYm-LYrJQA

robm

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
Swope Par as listed by PDGA Live Scoring:
1-4
2-3
3-3
4-5
5-5
6-3
7-4
8-3
9-3
10-3
11-3
12-4
13-3
14-4
15-4
16-4
17-3
18-3
Par-64
KCFDC: 1507
PDGA: 51540
Tournament map: http://goo.gl/maps/AAYAj

DerekUzzle

• Novice Poster
    • View Profile
Someone needs to take a look at scores from rec rounds yesterday or fix the Pdga stats.  The way the prizes were awarded are different than what's on pdga site. 

coops

What they can do shouldn't be punished just because others can't. I applaud their efforts and courage

I wasn't saying they are/were cheaters I'm saying 'cheater' in the same way I call lefties 'cheaters'. It is a euphemism.

But I think they hole needs to be reworked because of the backup on 11 it creates.

Aaron

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
Adv division are the only scores not in yet. What's the deal?  I want to find out if I came in last or second to last.
Calm down, this is just for fun.

discglover

• 1000 Rated Poster
    • View Profile
Nice seeing Danny Craig win Adv. Masters. Cograts to CD too.
Steven Disc Glover

Peter Bures

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
Seriously why the hell has it taken so long to update the scores for Advanced Men? It's been this way all weekend.

I know there was a lot going on this afternoon, but honestly?

jack

• 1000 Rated Poster
    • View Profile
I am working on the scores folks for the Adv Div.  Please give me some time I hope to have them up today.  I apologize for the delay.
===o  {>[]----
Jack Lowe-
Parks Development Director for KCFDC
Multiple PDGA Worlds TD
Course Designs
913.485.5123-C
"Disc Golf-
Like ball golf, only faster,
cheaper, and healthier!"

Kevin Montgomery

• Administrator
  • 1000 Rated Poster
  • Nice shot!
    • View Profile
    • http://kcfdc.org
Once again.... perhaps some people need lessons in weather and tournament management. Don't wait until the last second to call a round due to bad weather.

I find it interesting that the person that had to make the decision has heard negative comments on the timing of the call from exactly one person so far. While this person that was tasked with making the decision freely admits he feels he should have called it five minutes sooner. But certainly not thirty minutes sooner as one person suggested. It's a tough call and a stressful situation that everyone would prefer not to find themselves in. Your comments are of course most certainly welcome and will definitely be taken to heart.
Kevin Montgomery
Eschew Obfuscation
KCFDC #117
PDGA# 12037
http://www.kcfdc.org

jamidanger

• 1000 Rated Poster
  • 1= be safe 2= be courteous 3= all holes be par 3
    • View Profile
    • my goal is a pdga rating of 420
great job at all the courses, especially with weather delays, everybody was cool and that's the way it should be. congrats to cd for knocking out a world champ in a playoff with a pimp driving deuce on hole 1 @ ww. awesome spotting and no fights that I heard of between players. too bad rosie wasn't ready for play on sunday.
espouse elucidation

Ken Franks

• 1000 Rated Poster
    • View Profile
what an amazing EVENT!!!!!

Jack's High experience in running events and making the proper calls from my angle where right on point...

Unfortunate we had to lose a golfer in what seems to have been a fixable error by KCP&L

You cant make everyone happy all the time, and for the love of god, who would want to!!!!

Thanks KC BoD, staff and Community... I can't EVER say enough how proud I am too call this community home!!!!

I qualified for my 7th USDGC this weekend and will do my best to make KC proud in ROC hill!!!

One Love!

Talent beats hard work, but Hard work beats Talent that doesn't work hard...

gochiefs25

• Novice Poster
    • View Profile
Great event! Had a blast all three days, even though we didn't get to finish Rosie.
My one concern is the Advanced Men's vouchers for placing in the top 35. They were supposed to be handed out before the NT Final 9, but no one seemed to know where they were. Unfortunately, my wife and I had to get on the road back to Denver before anything was sorted out. Does anyone have any info on the vouchers? or if I could still receive mine to be used online?
Thanks!

zumagun

• Am Poster
    • View Profile
GoPro slow-motion video of some pros at Rosedale.