General > Tournaments

Ice Bowl 2013

<< < (10/20) > >>

BenC:
It's getting to be that time.  Ice Bowl is this coming weekend.  Forcasted weather looks like great Ice Bowl conditions.  There is still some space left on Saturday.  If you want to gaurantee playing your full round on Saturday, pre-registration at Disc Golf World is advised. 

rhonda:
Sunday's potluck lunch is made possible primarily by those who make chili for the Chili Contest. There is no cost to enter the contest. If you're bringing chili, please let me know at rhonda.crosby@gmail.com. Judging starts at 10:30 so make sure to have your chili there before then. Lunch will begin shortly after judging.

If you're not making chili, please bring some food to share, such as chips, veggies, sweets, rum balls, etc. The Kansas City Flying Disc Club will supply the paper goods, beverages, utensils, condiments, and the power. (Thanks to Steve Glover and Nick Arbeitman for the generators.)

robm:
I'm planning on bringing home made liquid bread spiced with hops.

hberciunas:
"LOVE"! ;D

jack:
Just so you know.....the chili judging requests that the following 5 items are the scale of rating points 1-10 10 being the best.

* Aroma
* Consistency
* Red Color
* Taste
* AfterTaste
I will be working hard to reclaim my award winning chili title......but shall I not win, suffice it to say then I will claim shenanigans on all involved! >:( ;D

10 points will be the high score, so a perfect score will be a 30.  typically 28 is what it takes to win.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version