KCFDC Courses > Cliff Drive

WorkDays

(1/3) > >>

jack:
I am going to start to do some work on the "new holes"  Will probably start with the first 2 holes until I get machinery on the others.

This initially will be cutting out Honey Suckle and removing trash between the practice basket, and hole #12 tee pad, there will be 2 holes put in there is the plan.  Can you your help, will probably be out there some on Thursday/Friday and Saturday.

Will be using Tone Poles probably initially for the placement piece for these holes.

BenC:
What time do you plan on being out there on Saturday?

ObiWan:
I'd be happy to help, but don't get out until 5 both thursday and friday. Let me know if those hours work, our what time you plan on working on saturday. 816 522 0837

jack:
Well with darkness near us by 5, that probably won't work.  I will try to set up something on Sat morning then ~9-1 will be the plans at this point.

Thursday/Friday our office is moving so I am working remotely, so I will probably try to get in there and do some cutting to pull things out on Saturday for us.

I will try on Thu/Friday to do early morning work in all honesty so I can answer things at work in the afternoon.

Probably 9-noon, maybe 8-noon....

Just bring gloves should be sufficient.

jack:
Due to too much work to be done at the JOB, I haven't made it out to get anything done out there.  I probably won't make it out tomorrow except to possibly mark trees for the holes, so please don't come out and enjoy the beautiful weather!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version