KCFDC Courses > Cliff Drive

WorkDays

<< < (2/3) > >>

jack:
It's official, I have to go into the office tomorrow, so I will not be able to get out to Cliff as I had planned......Typical work interfering with Disc golf again..... >:(

robm:
During league last night, the course was the roughest I've personally ever seen it.  The level of trash was actually pretty disgusting.

Living in Lawrence, I'm not too interested in coming over on a Saturday, but I would be interested in helping out on a Tuesday afternoon from 5:30 to dark if I had at least a 24 hr notice and wasn't working alone.  Maybe the club could flip for pizza afterwards?

jack:
I've been out of town since 2/18, so I am unsure of how it looks.  I will be out of town probably until April, if others can take pride and ownership that would be great.  What areas in particular were you referencing?

I heard about tires at #12 and sent a note off about that, and on the fairway on #17, other trouble spots?

jamidanger:
12's tires are being used for parallel parking practice. and the new benches need reclining backs.

robm:

--- Quote from: jack on March 21, 2013, 12:50:32 PM ---
I heard about tires at #12 and sent a note off about that, and on the fairway on #17, other trouble spots?

--- End quote ---

Those were the main ones - they were pretty significant

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version