KCFDC Courses > Pleasant Hill

Pleasant Hill 34 holes

<< < (2/3) > >>

clousenarin:
Thanks Tom.  First positive comment.  Tough crowd to please around here.  I work my ass off and all I get is , why didn't you add more!!!   I'm putting in 6 holes in the land behind 8. Three are playable and 3 still need a little cleaning up.  A good month and it will be complete

phisherman_77:
Thanks for your efforts out there Narin.  Don't listen to the haters.

five2loves42:

--- Quote from: clousenarin on November 21, 2012, 01:30:26 PM ---Thanks Tom.  First positive comment.  Tough crowd to please around here.  I work my ass off and all I get is , why didn't you add more!!!   I'm putting in 6 holes in the land behind 8. Three are playable and 3 still need a little cleaning up.  A good month and it will be complete

--- End quote ---

Cool!!  So that brings the total to 43 or was those other six included in the 37 count.  Just checking so I know how many more you need to get it to a number evenly divisible by 9/18. If you get to 45, could have five separate nine hole courses or two full length 18 with an executive nine :)

jhinck2:
Wasn't hating, just didn't understand the math. Appreciate the work.

dickthediscparker:
I didn't see anyone laying hate upon the thread. Or negative comments. Just questions. You guys need to lighten up Francis.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version